ANYONE With any NBA News?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the heat will be wearing ''miami floridians'' throwbacks this season from what i've read

The Miami Floridains jerseys are also in EA Sports NBA Live '06 so I think that's a good sign. On a sidenote, the Pacers don't have their new jerseys in Live '06, and Ron Artest is not on the team. How weird.... :blink:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The Miami Floridains jerseys are also in EA Sports NBA Live '06 so I think that's a good sign. On a sidenote, the Pacers don't have their new jerseys in Live '06, and Ron Artest is not on the team. How weird.... :blink:

thats cool about Miami

the Pacers jerseys are in the game, but just arent unlocked (theyre hidden)...

Do you have the game for PC, cuz with a roster update, the new pacers jerseys will be available...

Archived