The first logo idenity challenge

IowaFan26

O.K. Here is my idea.

This is another contest, but it dosn't require any designs at all. All you have to do is be able to recognize logos.

So here's how it will work. We'd either need 10 players on AOL or MSN instant messenger. The format would be like this:

Round One

10 Players meet in the chat room. All 10 players compete as the first logo is unvieled. First of the 10 to type in with the correct answer moves on to round two and does not answer for any of the remaining logo identifications. There are 5 logos to be identified. So when the first logo is identified, 9 players answer for the 2nd, 8 for the 3rd, 7 for the 4th, and 6 for the 5th logo, to determine are 5 players for round two.

Round Two

The 5 winners from round one compete. The 5 players who didn't answer correctly are asked to leave. The first of three logos are unvieled. Once again, the first player to type in with the correct answer moves onto the the final round. Then the remaining four answer on Logo #2 and the last three answer on Logo #3.

Round Three

We now have 3 players left. The two players who didn't answer correctly are asked to leave. The first and only logo is unvieled, the first player to type in correctly wins the game.

So, if anyone is interested, here is what I need from you.

Name:

CCSLP Name(so I can copy and paste to a sheet):

Do you have AIM, MSN, or both?

What are your AIM or MSN names?

E-mail:

The first 10 people I get with AIM or MSN will be in the first contest on Friday, August 15, 2003 at 9:30 Central Time. This time may be altered, because I may be out that night.

So just so you understand the first 10 people with AIM or MSN access get in. So if we have like 5 people with just AIM sign up and 5 with just MSN sign up, that isn't going to work. We need 10 people with AIM or 10 people with MSN, so keep track, if someone says they have both, that counts as one for each column and they are in for sure. However, if you sign up as MSN only and we get 10 AIMers before we get 10 MSNers, you're just out of luck. Sorry.

Thanks,

BP

Any questions e-mail me at brianprice26@hotmail.com

sig09.jpg

Name: Justin Striebel

CCSLP Name(so I can copy and paste to a sheet): STL FANATIC

Do you have AIM, MSN, or both? both

What are your AIM or MSN names? circusmidget02, email addy (below)

E-mail: circusmidget02 at yahoo dot com

There's a fair chance I won't be able to make it, so alternates should sign up.

Archived