NFL jersey numbers

Slater

I take it that most current NFL jersy numbers are the sewn-on variety rather than heat pressed. This does (in my opinion) look better. Is this why the sewn-on numbers are used - for appearance sake? I can't imagine that this is cheaper than heat pressing the numbers on.

It most likely holds up better

I've got a screen printed numbers Brady Jersey from 3 years ago that still looks the same as when I bought it....

But it does depend on how much you wear it, my friend has a Sean Taylor jersey he bought last summer, and wears one or two times a week and you can already see it starting to come apart.

Then again, if you bought it 3 years ago that might be an adidas jersey, which might hold up better.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Reebok replicas suck IMO. You can't put em in the dryer also. While on the subject: Majestic Name and number tees: I've got a Schiling one and the name and number is completely peeling apart and I've had it since December.

Majestic Name and number tees: I've got a Schiling one and the name and number is completely peeling apart and I've had it since December.

you gotta wash & dry jersey tees inside out; that's what I figured out-- I in a Coed Softball league a while ago, and I was the only one with the print still on the shirt after a few months

Archived