Simple Logo Needed

jdorocak

What is needed: logo; including letters MD prominently; kind of a local handyman who concentrates in brickwork, etc.

I don't need anything special; maybe just MD in the middle surrounded by a swooping hammer or troul (the thing used to scoop cement)

See what y'all can do; will pay

What is needed:  logo; including letters MD prominently; kind of a local handyman who concentrates in brickwork, etc.

I don't need anything special; maybe just MD in the middle surrounded by a swooping hammer or troul (the thing used to scoop cement) 

You appear to be a solid citizen and a man of honor. Maybe your brickmeister friend can use something like this.

What is needed:  logo; including letters MD prominently; kind of a local handyman who concentrates in brickwork, etc.

You appear to be a solid citizen and a man of honor. Maybe your brickmeister friend can use something like this.

brick01.jpg

brick02.jpg

I like that, but your use of an outline around the "MD" makes it look like there are cracks in the mortar (especially at the interior tops of the "M").

It's where I sit.

Fresco:

I love the colors. That is not quite what I had in mind for the fire shield. First, go to www.iaff.org for a better idea on the type of shield I want. Then, if you can do this, make it like that gray you are using now, maybe even lighter, eliminate all the text in the badge so it is solid, and then make the badge big and put it in the background. On iaff.org, based on that badge, you could put your MD logo from where the I is to the second F. Thus, the MD is still the major thing, but a person can see the badge silhouette.

Fresco:

I love the colors. That is not quite what I had in mind for the fire shield. First, go to www.iaff.org for a better idea on the type of shield I want. Then, if you can do this, make it like that gray you are using now, maybe even lighter, eliminate all the text in the badge so it is solid, and then make the badge big and put it in the background. On iaff.org, based on that badge, you could put your MD logo from where the I is to the second F. Thus, the MD is still the major thing, but a person can see the badge silhouette.

Gotcha

That's it (almost)! Not to be too anal, but that shield needs to be fixed up a little bit. The key is symmetry. Other than that, I'll get back to you in a bit on purchasing it.

Ok, I just wanted to get a rough vrsion to see if I was on the right track. I'll tighten up the badge.

Archived