New Florida Jersey Pics

Gmac1018

Is it me or do the numbers look to be of the "screen-printed tackle-twill" variety, like you'd see on an NBA Swingman jersey, or a Reebok repli-thentic jersey...??

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The numbers are also sewed on which I think is a new thing. I am glad they stayed away from the pipping and crazy stripes if these are actually the new jerseys they were talking about.

exactly what I was gonna say that is the only noticable difference besides the font on the names

From what I read on this exact message board is that Florida will debut the new batwing/octopus arm jerseys either for a bowl game following this season, or next year. I gather this set is a temporary fix for a bigger change that's yet to come.

BRice, hello?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

exactly what I was gonna say that is the only noticable difference besides the font on the names

They changed the look of the 5 to a more standard varsity version. (Although it always was the varsity version on the shoulders)

53350704.jpg

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I have it on good authority that wholesale changes will be made next year, per the request of Urban Meyer, possibly by the bowl game.

These changes were approved last fall by the previous administration.

BTW, the numbers really are three color TT, not "replithentic" or "swingman" style as was suggested above.

On a related topic, Tennessee has made the switch to sewn-on numbers this seasons as well at the suggestion of their new adidas LPM, Dan Moye.

I have it on good authority that wholesale changes will be made next year, per the request of Urban Meyer, possibly by the bowl game.

These changes were approved last fall by the previous administration.

Just like you had it on good authority there would be no changes this year? :D

spikes.jpg

Archived