Browns Fans

KCScout76

Found this surfing tonight - check out the website.

The artist displayed some of his work and these were on there.

Make sure you contact him before using his 'concepts'.

dawgbones.jpg

dawgbones_sm.jpg

browns_tc_logo.gif

My son and the pastor at our church (who is from Ohio) are BIG Browns Fans!!!

Go Cowboys!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I root for the 'Phins and the Browns. I didn't like too much the "muscled" standing dog... seems a little from a Japanese manga.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Wiggity-wiggity!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'm a Browns fan myself, but I can't help noticing that the dog looks like it is sporting a mullet. Something about that is just wrong.

As another lifelong Browns fan I have to say that the mullet is probably more appropriate than any of us Browns fans want to admit. In Ohio there are still plenty of folks who feel the mullet is way cool. Just go to a game in Cleveland and look around. Mullets are not rare at the Jake or in Browns Stadium. Sad but true.

BB52Big.jpg

As another lifelong Browns fan I have to say that the mullet is probably more appropriate than any of us Browns fans want to admit. In Ohio there are still plenty of folks who feel the mullet is way cool. Just go to a game in Cleveland and look around. Mullets are not rare at the Jake or in Browns Stadium. Sad but true.

I feel for ya. Some Browns fans have done enough to give the entire fan base a bad name. See: throwing beer bottles at refs, and cheering Tim Couch suffering a concussion

sportsbanner-single.jpg

Archived