The threaed all Aussie cricket fans need to read

Saintsfan

So here are some facts all Aussie cricket fans need to think about!

1954-55 Chelsea win the Football League Championship

2005 Chelsea win the Premiership

1970-71 Arsenal win the FA Cup

2005 Arsenal win the FA Cup

1977 Wales win Grand Slam in 5 nations Rugby

2005 Wales win Grand Slam in 6 Nations Rugby.

1981 Prince Charles gets married

2005 Prince Charles gets married

1981 Liverpool win European Cup

2005 Liverpool win Champions League

1954-5, 1970-71, 1977, 1981, England win Ashes.

There coming back to England!!!!!!!!!!!!

We now return you to regularly scheduled topics.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I don't understand the Arsenal part. They also won the FA Cup in 1979, 1993, 1998, 2002, 2003

Get back to us when England win the FIFA World Cup again, OK? :D

M'eh who cares about soccer at the moment.

The Ashes is everything at the moment. England have a real chance and Australia are running scared.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

well we are playing injured players (Clarke, McGrath, Lee) and got half the team out of form....so we aren't going that bad.....1-1 after 3 is alright, wait for the next two.....

See thats kind of my point. At what point in the last 16 years would the Australians have felt the need to go into a crucial game with 2 unfit players? (Lee and McGrath). Also Hayden hasn't made more than 70 in an innings for more than 25 innings. And Gillespie looks shot. But they were all playing in the last game. Doesn't say much for the Aussies confidence in the reserves!!

For once as I say, its the Aussies with the problems.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

well we are playing injured players (Clarke, McGrath, Lee) and got half the team out of form....so we aren't going that bad.....1-1 after 3 is alright, wait for the next two.....

See thats kind of my point. At what point in the last 16 years would the Australians have felt the need to go into a crucial game with 2 unfit players? (Lee and McGrath). Also Hayden hasn't made more than 70 in an innings for more than 25 innings. And Gillespie looks shot. But they were all playing in the last game. Doesn't say much for the Aussies confidence in the reserves!!

Pontings theory is to perservere with players....if you can't beat a team with several injuries, you are plop lol :P

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Have you guys played EA Sports Cricket 2005? I obtained a copy of it and can't understand how to get a good hit to score runs. I can't understand a game can finish with over 100+ runs over multiple days! :blink:

Am I doing something wrong here or am I just trying too hard for a four or six?

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

Pontings theory is to perservere with players....if you can't beat a team with several injuries, you are plop lol :P

One of Australia's strengths in recent years has been dropping players who aren't pulling there weight. But they could od this partyly becayuse they had a huge pool of talented players to bring in. They don't seem to have many players knocking on the door of an underperforming team was my point.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Have you guys played EA Sports Cricket 2005? I obtained a copy of it and can't understand how to get a good hit to score runs. I can't understand a game can finish with over 100+ runs over multiple days! :blink:

Am I doing something wrong here or am I just trying too hard for a four or six?

With the new cricket game from easports you've gotta hit good solid shots to (especially with new batsmen at the crease) to get their eye in and build up their confidence - only then can you slog it for four or six when you want/need to. You won't be able to come in and hit boundaries straight off the bat, so to speak.

Archived