Bengals Schedule Includes Uniform Combinations

Jungle Jim

Very good idea - Fans will love it. Great website!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Well, they posted their away combo's as well, so that means that the home teams must have a predermined schedule too. So far we've only seen the alt schedule, which always seems to be a work in progress.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

We talked about that in another thread. Brett Favre and the packers aren't scheduled to come back to PBS until around 2013, right? Your telling me he's going to play that much longer.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I'm kinda surprised to see that they chosen to wear all-black in this week's preseason game at Washington -- simply for climatic considerations. It could very well be temps in the 80s and humidity at 80-90 percent.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

bengals all white is good. but their best look right now is the white jersey amd black pants with the orange socks. second i like the black jerseys white pants . i hate the other two combo's. and i've been emailing them for months suggecting the orange jerseys white pants . also i suggested that they wear the orange sock full time with all combo's. actually the only combo they don't wear an orange sock with is the black jerseys white pants and the all black for one game last year against new england which they got killed for. if your going to go all black you must at least wear the orange sock.

bengals all white is good. but their best look right now is the white jersey amd black pants with the orange socks. second i like the black jerseys white pants . i hate the other two combo's. and i've been emailing them for months suggecting the orange jerseys white pants . also i suggested that they wear the orange sock full time with all combo's. actually the only combo they don't wear an orange sock with is the black jerseys white pants and the all black for one game last year against new england which they got killed for. if your going to go all black you must at least wear the orange sock.

I agree with you that they should wear the orange sock with every combination. That is what they did in their playoff and super bowl years and it looked sweet. But then again they had good uniforms then to match.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

email the team on the bengals official website go to contact us and email the bengals webmaster. they emailed me back and said if they get enough request they would see what they could do about getting the players to at least try the orange sock and possibly the orange jersey and white pants combo's.

i know this is a little out there but i'll still throw it out there anybody ever think of an orange sock with the black bengal stripes on them. while i'm at it how about for the chargers a white sock with a lighting bolt going around the sock outlined in blue and yellow to match the bolts on the blue pants. what do you say?

Well, they posted their away combo's as well, so that means that the home teams must have a predermined schedule too. So far we've only seen the alt schedule, which always seems to be a work in progress.

Everyone has to tell the league what uniforms they are going to wear sometime during the summer. They at the very least have to specify dark or white. They NFL has been doing this for years now. And the league wants to know when you are going to wear the alts as soon as possible, but it seems they have a little more wiggle room here.

Now with the alts, I think the teams can change to the alts if it is comparable to the choice they already made before. Like the Texans can change their navy jerseys to the Battle Reds, but they couldn't swith from white to red. Or the Pats could go from white to silver, but not blue to silver, since the silver would be too close to the white jerseys the other team is going to be wearing.

I know the Texans did this last season. They were only supposed to wear red once (a win over JAX), but they switched it navy to red for a later game (and another win, over TEN). They'll also wear all 3 of their jerseys at home this season. They wear the whites at home in Sept. & most of Oct., and then switch to the navy or red for the rest of the home schedule.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived