Bengals Schedule Includes Uniform Combinations

Jungle Jim

Ha, the Texans could have a field day with the different combos. I am surpise they don't get creative like the Bengals.

blue top/ white pants

red top/ white pants

white top/ blue pants

but if they hired the bengals equipment manager we could have:

blue top/blue pants

red top/ blue pants

white top/ white pants

Other teams should do this with their schedules, too. It's gotten to the point where you need a scorecard just to keep track of what uniforms each team wears every week. I keep track of scores, and in the last couple of season I have been forced to make little notes next to the team name each week: CBJBP means "columbia blue jersey and blue pants" for the Titans, WJP means "white jersey and pants", etc. :mad:

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Well, they posted their away combo's as well, so that means that the home teams must have a predermined schedule too.

Yup. Best guess on the Eagles:

at ATL = white/green

vs SF = white/green

vs OAK = black/white

at KC = white/green

at DAL = green/white

vs SD = green/white

at DEN = white/green

at WSH = green/white

vs DAL = green/white

at NYG = white/green

vs GB = green/white

vs SEA = black/green (possibly black/white)

vs NYG = green/white

at STL = white/green

at AZ = white/green

vs WSH = green/white

I see the Bengals chose to take the leotard look vs DC with the black pants/socks. Do they plan on wearing orange socks with the black pants this year? On a side note, the Skins went leotard again so I guess the "U" players will continue to get their wish.

KISSwall09.jpg

Why are they wearing black/white at Cleveland and white/white at home their first 2 weeks??

Also, I was talking with an equipment manager with the Bills before the game last night and he said the navy/navy and white/white have become the team's default uniforms. He also said the second game for the alternates would be at Miami in December if the Chargers choose to wear blue 2 weeks prior.

I see the Bengals chose to take the leotard look vs DC with the black pants/socks. Do they plan on wearing orange socks with the black pants this year? On a side note, the Skins went leotard again so I guess the "U" players will continue to get their wish.

hooray for us "U" players

Also, I was talking with an equipment manager with the Bills before the game last night and he said the navy/navy and white/white have become the team's default uniforms. He also said the second game for the alternates would be at Miami in December if the Chargers choose to wear blue 2 weeks prior.

Mother of God....WHY???!!?!??!??!

Looks like the fans of Any Given Sunday have won in the NFL... :mad:

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Well, they posted their away combo's as well, so that means that the home teams must have a predermined schedule too.

Yup. Best guess on the Eagles:

at ATL = white/green

vs SF = white/green

vs OAK = black/white

at KC = white/green

at DAL = green/white

vs SD = green/white

at DEN = white/green

at WSH = green/white

vs DAL = green/white

at NYG = white/green

vs GB = green/white

vs SEA = black/green (possibly black/white)

vs NYG = green/white

at STL = white/green

at AZ = white/green

vs WSH = green/white

Is black vs. Seattle confirmed? The last couple years, they've been doing the Black-Green thing on the last regular season home game for "fan appreciation day" (I don't get it either.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Per the alternate schedule, the black jerseys will be vs Oakland and Seattle, and since they aren't dumb enough to wear a dark/dark combo in September *coughCINCYcough*, I'm guessing it'll be the Seattle game, when they retire Reggie's number on MNF....

Archived