First formfitting hockey concept?

ColeJ

since we all deal with tragedy in different ways (tongue in cheek), i've decided to try and lessen the blow for myself.

since luckily, the mooterus is dead, i don't have to worry about that being on the form fitting uniforms... so they aren't even factored into my worst nightmare for stars jerseys anymore.

but i've decided to take everything BAD that can happen with these new form fitting uniforms, and sketch it out. that way, when the real ones are unveiled, hopefully they won't look as bad as my "worst nightmare" sketch.

worstnightmare-zubov.gif

i love zubie and all... but you couldn't pay me to wear his jersey, if this is what it looked like :)

i've set the bar. anything less ugly than these will now be good news.

Apart from the numbers on the front, that thing wouldn't look out of place on my Aussie Rules jumpers website.

OK, most of ours don't have sleeves, though some do.

It's what I expect them to look like.

I'd say "well done", but I hate it. What does one say when confronted a very well done piece of trash?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Apart from the numbers on the front, that thing wouldn't look out of place on my Aussie Rules jumpers website.

I'd say "well done", but I hate it. What does one say when confronted a very well done piece of trash?

i think the best thing to say in this specific situation would be more of a "my condolences" to all the hockey fans out there.

i think the best thing to say in this specific situation would be more of a "my condolences" to all the hockey fans out there.

:D

Well, "my condolences" to all of us. Me included.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I dont think we will see anything too radically different with the form fitting jerseys. just basically the jerseys now transformed into them.

may be difficult with some of the designs... but i hope you're right.

that's best case scenario... this concept is one of the worse possible scenarios.

alright, i like them for what its worth (to an extent).

i think this might turn into a project for me, i havent designed anything in ages.

way to inspire cole!

i thought about making it into a project... but i figured maybe i should wait until after canada's unveiling tomorrow... that way i'd at least have a better idea as to how the stitching would be, and just how "out there" the designs would be.

alright, i like them for what its worth (to an extent).

i think this might turn into a project for me, i havent designed anything in ages.

way to inspire cole!

i thought about making it into a project... but i figured maybe i should wait until after canada's unveiling tomorrow... that way i'd at least have a better idea as to how the stitching would be, and just how "out there" the designs would be.

ohh that may be a wise idea.

But my creative juices are starting to flow? or something

first stop, mighty ducks

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

You want worse? Go Euro 100%. The Dr. Pepper logo should dwarf the Star, and leave just enough room for the secondary and tertiary sponsors.

*shudders*

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I dont think we will see anything too radically different with the form fitting jerseys. just basically the jerseys now transformed into them.

Well, it seems obvious that the traditional designs can fit onto the new sweaters, but will they do it? Nice template, btw. Good effort at what you were trying to accomplish...

Moose

I haven't seen anything this bad since the CFL wore those sublimated abortions in the '90s. Ugh! :mad:

I take it you never saw a WLAF game in the mid-late 90s. :D

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived