My NHL Sigs

Nesi427

Here are the NHL sigs I promised a few weeks back after my 'failed' NFL set. The theme for these sigs are the jersey's for the teams and the team number fonts. If I were writing a paper I would have footnoted Roger Clemente and CC for the materials used in this project.

They are not all finished, I did this to see if there was interest. If you would like one for a team not shown just drop a request here.

thrashers.jpg

sabres.jpg

rangers.jpg

flames.jpg

ducks.jpg

bruins.jpg

bluejackets.jpg

**Special note: These DID NOT take "5 minutes" to make. So if YOU even think about writing it DON'T.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Putting borders finishes up sigs, without one they look so unproffesional, no matter how good they actually are.

So sayeth the shepard, so sayeth the flock? Hm.... no.

Depends on the sig, the style of the person making it, etc. Some look better without a border, even.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

These look great, can't wait for the Flyers.

One question: The Blue Jackets don't use Courier for their numbers. They use Copperplate. Since all the other teams are done in their proper font, they stand out as not looking quite right.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Got all your requests noted...I have been busy with work and will get them completed and posted over the weekend. :D

Thanks for the positive feedback. This has encouraged me to also try my hand at the NBA as well.

spacer.png

Nesi427 were you planning on doing all the teams in the NHL ? If you are that would be great, I like how you have used the teams jerseys in your sigs. Keep up the awsome work!! :D

Yeah I am going to do the whole league. I just made up this first batch and then wanted to see how that faired. I am going to post all the reguested ones over the weekend. Then I will tackle the rest of the league.

I just wish I saw people using them...lol

spacer.png

What is it with people and not putting borders on sigs, that ruins the whole sig, imo.

How so?

Putting borders finishes up sigs, without one they look so unproffesional, no matter how good they actually are.

you mean like my bengals one? I think they look fine without them

and I am using one of your sigs see

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived