Brett Fave is just fluffing amazing

NJTank

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that in the paper this morning. Thought the same thing.

And yeah I know its preseason, but in training camp the guy looked sharp and focused. Its too bad he doesnt have a defense behind him or else theyd be competing for another title

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Brett Favre has an excuse for everything. If it's not his teammates or his coach, it's his hip.

If not for Drew Bledsoe and Desmond Howard, Favre would have been a cap casualty at least five years ago and he would go down as one of the biggest busts ever. :D

Joking, right?

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Brett Favre has an excuse for everything. If it's not his teammates or his coach, it's his hip.

If not for Drew Bledsoe and Desmond Howard, Favre would have been a cap casualty at least five years ago and he would go down as one of the biggest busts ever. :D

last time I checked, busts were first rounders :wacko: (i.e. Cade McClown, Ryan Leaf, Rashaan Salaam, Curtis Enis)

I've never heard of a second rounder or below called a bust, to tell the truth.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

So what's his excuse for 4th and 26?

I saw, I came, I left.

Too much? That means a lot coming from a guy who's team lost the Super Bowl in part because their QB got exhausted. :P

If you dont think they kiss his ass too much, I think you should get cable so you can watch ESPN.

And were the Broncos in the SB? No, they got blown out by the Colts yet again.

If not for Drew Bledsoe and Desmond Howard, Favre would have been a cap casualty at least five years ago and he would go down as one of the biggest busts ever.  :D

last time I checked, busts were first rounders :wacko: (i.e. Cade McClown, Ryan Leaf, Rashaan Salaam, Curtis Enis)

I've never heard of a second rounder or below called a bust, to tell the truth.

Chad Brown was chosen (by Pittsburgh through Atlanta) with the draft pick that was traded for Favre. The Overrated One will be better remembered, mainly due to shills like Chris Berman and John Madden, but Chad Brown has had more of a positive impact on his teams in the NFL.

Giving a guy who had zero big games left in him a $100 million dollar contract is one of the biggest sports contract blunders in history.

Too much?  That means a lot coming from a guy who's team lost the Super Bowl in part because their QB got exhausted.  :P

If you dont think they kiss his ass too much, I think you should get cable so you can watch ESPN.

Who said he was a Broncos fan?

I dont understand that Bledsoe reference.

First of all think how many receivers Favre has made great. Also The guy has no defence. He hasnt had a good coach since Holmgren.

His stats are out of this world, went to 2 straight superbowls, won one, only player ever to win 3 straight MVP's, longest consec. streak with all of the injuries.

And yes hes a bust.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

If any other player was addicted to pain killers like Brett Favre, they'd be crucified for it, not praised for their courage. The Favre coverage is nauseating. He is undeniably great, but nauseating as well.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Too much?  That means a lot coming from a guy who's team lost the Super Bowl in part because their QB got exhausted.  :P

Who said he was a Broncos fan?

ITE88 is a Broncos fan... On the other hand, when was the last time the Eagles won a Super Bowl? Then when was the last time the Browns won a Super Bowl? :P

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

What I'm trying to understand is why Philly fans hate Brett Farve so much but fans of every other team (including the bears, lions, and vikings) will admit that he's one of the all-time greatest QBs.

Archived