How 'bout 'em Royals?

DEAD!

Ugly, thy name is Royals...

It's getting laughably bad for them...they're on a par, IMO, with the 03 Tigers (which was arguably the worst team I've ever paid money to see...).

21's well within reach, seeing they're playing a ticked off Oakland team this weekend...

Heck, looking at their upcoming schedule, I wouldn't be surprised if this streak hit 30+ games...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

The Royals have no future. They seem to one year want to compete and then the next year want to rebuild. Stick with a path!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Here's hoping they will end it really soon......

Yes, as in now... versus Oakland...

Come on, how do we get the BoSox and they get the Royals for a 4 game series? I'm calling shananigans on that one.

VmWIn6B.png

Come on, how do we get the BoSox and they get the Royals for a 4 game series? I'm calling shananigans on that one.

Oh come on, you wouldn't be complaining had the Royals won 18 in row instead of losing 18 in a row or if this was April instead of August. That's just the way the schedule works.

I saw, I came, I left.

It's sad to see how poorly the Royals have been playing lately. They have lost 18 straight right now. Here's hoping they will end it really soon......

I was at the game yesterday. The Royals look like a team that have lost 18 straight. No hustle, no life, bad mistakes. I kind of feel bad for them.

Aw, come on.  I don't think they're that bad.  Matter of fact, I'd say they're probably among the 50 or 60 best teams in professional baseball right now.

I need not say more Cardinals fan.

Well played - you didn't even need an incompetent umpire's assistance on that one either.

Enjoy your one trophy and don't get blinded by the glow of the nine sitting in St. Louis.

Bith.

Oh come on, you wouldn't be complaining had the Royals won 18 in row instead of losing 18 in a row or if this was April instead of August. That's just the way the schedule works.

I'm just joking around. Just some dumb luck there.

VmWIn6B.png

Aw, come on.  I don't think they're that bad.  Matter of fact, I'd say they're probably among the 50 or 60 best teams in professional baseball right now.

I need not say more Cardinals fan.

Well played - you didn't even need an incompetent umpire's assistance on that one either.

Enjoy your one trophy and don't get blinded by the glow of the nine sitting in St. Louis.

Bith.

That's right, come back with excuses. Now you sound like Raider fan. I should say, that is a horrible thing to be compaired to.

Always pointing out game 6, not the ass kicking you recieved in game 7.

Ugly, thy name is Royals...

It's getting laughably bad for them...they're on a par, IMO, with the 03 Tigers (which was arguably the worst team I've ever paid money to see...).

21's well within reach, seeing they're playing a ticked off Oakland team this weekend...

Heck, looking at their upcoming schedule, I wouldn't be surprised if this streak hit 30+ games...

the Royals would have to 5-36 in order to match the 119 games the Tigers lost in 2003. I'd rather be 6 games under than the worst team in history. Which the Tigers are both, but Royals can do it the way they're playing, any chance of a 20 game loser :P

Theyre just awful. Go for the record. At least their fans can have the enjoyment of KC having a record in something.

Jose Lime should still be on LA. I miss him. I bet he misses LA, too.

SEATTLE (AP) -- One of the Kansas City Royals has even had to change his evening plans.

``I'm embarrassed,'' right-hander Jose Lima said. ``I'm embarrassed to go into a bar. The people would say, 'They lost 18 in a row. They really stink this year.'''

The Royals lost their club-record 18th straight game Wednesday, moving within three of matching the longest skid in American League history by falling 11-5 to the Seattle Mariners.

Manager Buddy Bell rejoined the Royals after a two-game absence while attending burial services at Arlington National Cemetery for his Marine nephew, who was killed by a roadside bomb in Iraq earlier this month.

Bell returned to the dugout and watched the Royals get closer to the AL record of 21 straight losses set by the Baltimore Orioles at the start of the 1988 season. The modern major league record for consecutive losses is 23, set by the 1961 Philadelphia Phillies.

``This is tough,'' Lima said, packing to get ready to go to Oakland with the rest of the Royals. ``This is something we didn't plan. Nothing is going our way right now.''

Rest of Story

teamsnew2.png

Archived