Big Rumors

OnWis97

Don't be suprised if in the near future (like tomorrow or Saturday) two big names get busted for 'roids.

One from the AL East

One from the NL Central

I'm just sayin'

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it was Manny or Ortiz. I do think it might be Gabe Kapler though. As much as I love the guy, it might be him. I think that's maybe why he went to Japan. To get the 'roids out of his system, but he came back too quickly.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I doubt that about Kapler. He is huge, and he has been voted "Best Physique" by some muscle magazine, but if he was shooting up I don't think it would be a secret by now.

He went to Japan for more money and more playing time.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Pujols isn't likely to me as he's always been big and never had any monster jump in stats or anything. If its a Cardinal I say Reggie Sanders or Scott Rolen. Otherwise I think Clemens or D Lee is a prime canidate if these rumors are true. Mainly for all those age, sudden injuries, or sudden surges lead me to think it could be them.

Sheff or Sammy in the AL.

Just a guess, nothing against those guys.

Miguel Tejada? Carlos Zambrano?

I don't know why, but these names stand out to me. Miguel I doubt though. He's a great natural hitter.

what the hell is ccslc?

My opinion: Ortiz and Nomar

Steroids from what I read and heard on Real Sports is that their is no proof steroids caused any deaths or muscle pulls.

Ortiz is just huge. His arms aren't as muscular as you would think. I've seen him in person a few times and he doesn't look like someone on steriods.

what the hell is ccslc?

Steroids from what I read and heard on Real Sports is that their is no proof steroids caused any deaths or muscle pulls.

Ortiz is just huge. His arms aren't as muscular as you would think. I've seen him in person a few times and he doesn't look like someone on steriods.

Giambi on the other hand... during my days with the Blue Jays I would see him walking around outside the locker room, in plain clothes, before games, and... damn... looked like he was wearing full football equipment.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Soxtalk.com

Link

Well first let me just say that i have been posting again the last few days because i now have a computer again, and it is great to be back seeing all of the old posters still here. Second, what i am posting I was not to mention at all to anyone but i just can't keep a secret and would love to have this all over before old selig has a chance to put it out there. I am just repeating what was told through my source that I have through MLB that works with MLB's press releases. SO IF I AM NOT CORRECT ABOUT THIS DON"T KILL THE MESSENGER!

I am hearing that 2 of baseballs biggest names will be announced friday after they tested positive for steroids, i guess they appealed just like palmeiro did and that is why it took so long for this to come out. I must also tell you that my source told me about palmeiro testing positive 2 days before they announced it, so i have a reason to believe he is also right this time. A starting pitcher (old) from the astros and a center fielder from the red sox have tested positive and they will be announced and suspended come friday. That is all i have and i must say this is a BIG shock especially coming from the astros! 

Take it for what it's worth.

1997 | 2003

Giambi on the other hand... during my days with the Blue Jays I would see him walking around outside the locker room, in plain clothes, before games, and... damn... looked like he was wearing full football equipment.

True. I saw him walking out of his hotel after the recent Jays-Yankees series in Toronto. I got his autograph and he is humongous. I can't imagine what he looked like before he quit using the juice.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

Might be Griffey... explains why his hammy has kept tearing over and over.

Then he has taken some bad steriods. Aren't Steriods supposed to help recovery and durability. I think Griffey's trips to the dl help prove he isn't on steriods.

As for Clemens, I wouldn't be surprised. The more I think about it the more I suspect. I remember when he first came the the Yankees he got hurt a bunch. But since like 2001 he hasn't gotten hurt at all. That's very unusual for pitcher in their late 30's- early 40's. Especially a power pitcher.

Archived