Big Rumors

OnWis97

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Clemens has been taking steroids, well, then, guess what: He must have been taking them for AWHILE!

I've got my bets on Nomar and Kapler. Although I'm wondering how they could have tested Kapler so quickly...

Insert Witty Signature Here.

Soxtalk.com

Link

Well first let me just say that i have been posting again the last few days because i now have a computer again, and it is great to be back seeing all of the old posters still here. Second, what i am posting I was not to mention at all to anyone but i just can't keep a secret and would love to have this all over before old selig has a chance to put it out there. I am just repeating what was told through my source that I have through MLB that works with MLB's press releases. SO IF I AM NOT CORRECT ABOUT THIS DON"T KILL THE MESSENGER!

I am hearing that 2 of baseballs biggest names will be announced friday after they tested positive for steroids, i guess they appealed just like palmeiro did and that is why it took so long for this to come out. I must also tell you that my source told me about palmeiro testing positive 2 days before they announced it, so i have a reason to believe he is also right this time. A starting pitcher (old) from the astros and a center fielder from the red sox have tested positive and they will be announced and suspended come friday. That is all i have and i must say this is a BIG shock especially coming from the astros! 

Take it for what it's worth.

Hmmm...wouldn't take a ROCKET scientist to figure out the old pitcher for the 'Stros ;)

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Well I guess since it's a centerfielder that it's Damon. That would suck. It would be weird though. A guy as quick as a runner as he is on steriods. Who would of thought.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Although who's to say any of this is true? There have been rumors like this since Palmeiro was positive. The people rumored to test positive have run from Aardsma to Zito. For all we know this is a person (the guy who started the rumor somewhere) posting simply to get their name on boards across the internet.

JKR, I think steroids can also cause injuries because they cause the muscles to grow, and not the tendons and ligaments.

Well, Michael Kay, I believe from the YES Network, said both names were bigger than Rafael Palmiero and that one will "crush you" and "bring baseball to it's knees"...

My guess for the NL is Clemens.

But the CF for the Red Sox? Johnny Damon's power numbers have been down all year.

IUe6Hvh.png

But the CF for the Red Sox? Johnny Damon's power numbers have been down all year.

And he's quick! Is it possibly for someone to be on steriods and still be able to run fast? :therock:

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

JKR, I think steroids can also cause injuries because they cause the muscles to grow, and not the tendons and ligaments.

Well, Michael Kay, I believe from the YES Network, said both names were bigger than Rafael Palmiero and that one will "crush you" and "bring baseball to it's knees"...

Since when has Michael Kay been a informative source? The YES Network is a Yankee Propaganda machine.

Something tells me that it's not Clemens. Just seems weird for him to result to steroids when he's seemingly only pitching for enjoyment anymore with the yearly retirement watches. Plus, why would anyone that close to retirement risk tarnishing a sure trip to the Hall of Fame?

Could it be Pettitte?

VmWIn6B.png

But the CF for the Red Sox?  Johnny Damon's power numbers have been down all year.

Since when has Michael Kay been a informative source? The YES Network is a Yankee Propaganda machine.

I dunno -- I've never watched YES Network or read or seen anything from Michael Kay. I was just told he said it by someone who read or heard it.

IUe6Hvh.png

But the CF for the Red Sox?  Johnny Damon's power numbers have been down all year.

I dunno -- I've never watched YES Network or read or seen anything from Michael Kay. I was just told he said it by someone who read or heard it.

YES is also the place where you hear trade rumors such as Manny, Ortiz, Damon and Varitek to the Yanks in exchange for Posada, Matsui and Sierra. <_<

6uXNWAo.png

I'm thinking this is more and more fake.

I've looked at a ton of Message Boards, and they all have posts that say the same basic thing:

(This is paraphrased:)

"Don't shoot the Messenger, but a friend of mine who works with MLB's press release division and who told me about Palmeiro 2 days before he was suspended says that a certain Red Sox center fielder and a old Astros pitcher are going to be suspended."

They all are so alike, right down to the "I was told 2 days before Palmeiro". It has to be a publicity seeker.

YES is also the place where you hear trade rumors such as Manny, Ortiz, Damon and Varitek to the Yanks in exchange for Posada, Matsui and Sierra. <_<

And that's only a slight exaggeration.

After my original post, I started hearing that it would be players on teams that would make the playoffs if the season ended today, which I believe can only be Boston, St. Louis and Houston.

But if it really is Clemons, man is he stupid. He could have walked out on top after last year or the year before with nobody the wiser.

(and if it is nobody, I am gonna have some egg on my face).

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived