Moss admits to using marijuana

officeglenn

Do u play in the NFL? Where players are supposed to be roll models?

that's where you're wrong.

parents are supposed to be role models. players are basically entertainers.

any kid that has an NFL player like randy moss for a role model has parents that aren't doing their job.

Do u play in the NFL? Where players are supposed to be roll models?

that's where you're wrong.

parents are supposed to be role models. players are basically entertainers.

any kid that has an NFL player like randy moss for a role model has parents that aren't doing their job.

thats the problem with america today.

parents are wanting athletes to be role models.

a lot of these guys arent the best, cause come on think about it. the good majority of them didnt finish college, are glorified frat boys, do drugs, are womanizers and the like. since a lot of kids are modeling themselves after these guys and their parents arent caring, thats what society is going to now.

so yeah, dont blame athletes, let them be stupid. blame stupid parents who dont care about their kids.

man, i keep thinking about it, and more and more, i really hate our way of life in general. we have become everything that we are supposed to be stopping as a whole. no wonder everyone hates us.

I don't think Moss should get 4 games cause he didn't fail anything.

But he should be subjected to tougher testing because, well he's an idiot for admitting it.

Second, Athletes should not be Roll Models. However they should understand taht there are plenty of kids that have bad or good parents, that idolize athletes. No matter how involved their parents are, they still do look up to athletes and they should realize that their actions can and will be viewed by the public, including children.

My parents were involved, and did their job. However I know I grew up Idolizing my favorite Cardinals, Bears, Illini, MJ, Shaq, and all those other popular athletes.

Second, Athletes should not be Roll Models.

You're right.......... the Pillsbury Doughboy is a ROLL model.....

Oo-hoo! :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Why the hell would he admit it?

Its Randy Moss. The same guy that hit a parcking lot attendant with his car. The same guy that deserted his team vs the Resdkins last year. The same guy that was thrown out of FSU for whatever legal problems he was having back then. The list goes on.

I guess you can sum it all up by saying dude is a few bricks short of a fireplace.

And how could I forget this moment?? ...

randy_moss.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Archived