Arizona Diamondbacks New Color Concept

jgsmith725

I understand you're trying to lose the purple, and this is good. However, just copper on black gets kind of muddy. You shouldn't have one home alt be clean w/piping, and another be pinstriped. Inconsistent. "But the Mets do it!" Yeah, and look at how much we like their look. You forgot to lose the D cap for the road, too. So yeah, I see what you want to do, but it's hard to pull off. I've tried it myself and got less-than-favorable feedback from the board.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

'Salright, I guess. I'd prefer what they have now. These colors all come across as kinda muted. What they have now conjures up images of the southwestern deserts. They may be a little garish, but they work for an Arizona team.

And their big problem still exists - that "D-snake" cap monogram. Ewww. Me no likey.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I actually really dig this, however, I do like the color schemes that are in the same family groups.

Love the red clay color.

One question...

Is that a gold, mustard, or tan. Looks good on my screen...kind of goldish-tan.

titans.png

'Salright, I guess. I'd prefer what they have now. These colors all come across as kinda muted. What they have now conjures up images of the southwestern deserts. They may be a little garish, but they work for an Arizona team.

And their big problem still exists - that "D-snake" cap monogram. Ewww. Me no likey.

i'll agree with everything you have just said, except I love the D snake. Been there since 98 or 99

I like what you've done but that gave me the idea to see what the

Diamondbacks would look like in black and maroon.

I love Alabama's color scheme. I think baseball needs more maroon.

19872.jpg

I think Alabama looks great.

diamondbacks.png

And I think the Diamondbacks could look great in that color scheme too.

buffalo_sig.png

Archived