Cincinnati Bengals Concept

phayze

damnit I misspelled cincinnati. Why can't you edit titles?

Well, maybe you can't... :blues:

I like this... I like it a lot. In fact, this is absolutely fantastic. It takes everything I liked about their old design, gets rid of everything I hate about their new design, adds the small pieces I like about their new design, and meshes it all together to create a masterpiece. Seriously. I'm trying to find something I don't like about this, but even the all-black setup looks really good--oddly, I think I like the all-black better than black jersey w/ white pants, because the tiger striping creates a uniformity between the two pieces that makes them look like they belong together.

I commend you on this one. Bravo!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

wow this looks great. I love it. but where are the helmets?

Helmets would be the same so I didn't post them. I didn't think they needed a change.

edit: I think I'll just put it in the corner anyway to fill up that white space.

Untitled-1.png

Like them alot. I don't mind the new bengals unis. Well, except for the number font. Oh, and the white stripe on the sides of the jerseys. And I almost forgot about the little white part on the pants. Other than that, they are perfect.

Seriously, you did a great job cleaning up the messes while updating the old look. Well done.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Probably the best Bengals' concept I've seen. The only thing that I would change if they were to actually use these would be the Padres' number font, not cuz they don't look right with the design, they actually look really sweet, but rather cuz I just wouldn't see them taking someone elses, especially a baseball team's, custom numbers. Create custom numerals for them kinda similar to these and you have what they should be wearing.

Kudos, my good man! :unclesam:

These are fantastic. You fixed everything wrong with the Bengals uniforms. You got rid of the white stripe, orange socks so they don't look like pajamas, you didn't invert the stripes where it look stupid. These are great.

The idea behind the Bengals new unis isn't bad it is poorly executed. The fact that they invert the stripes on the away and orange ruins the set because tigers are orange with black stripes.

Man I must be the only person that likes what the Bengals have now.

No, I like the current uniforms too. They really tried to have the jerseys be more like a tiger, I'll give 'em the respect they need for thinking outside of the box.

I like what have now too

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Solid upgrade on what they have now. These are really well done.

I actually like their current numbers. They're unique but not overworked to stand out. But besides that, these are spectacular.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

i like the idea of the white strip removal but thats about it. i like the current pants stripe better and i think they should use their full word mark on the front, not the tiger head, not the b. and i dont think they should ever wear black pants with orange jerseys. and the orange jerseys should have black sleeves

Archived