Which NFL Jersey Should I Get?

Chief.

Which Jersey Should I Get?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

<obnoxious eaglesfan> WTF!!! The Eagles aren't on that list? That's BULL-SH_T!!! Why is everyone hating on Philly! They're the best! Everyone else sucks! This is typical. Just typical. I'm better than you all!!! </obnoxious eaglesfan>

Just kidding.

Seahawks blue. White is better, though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

<obnoxious eaglesfan> WTF!!! The Eagles aren't on that list? That's BULL-SH_T!!! Why is everyone hating on Philly! They're the best! Everyone else sucks! This is typical. Just typical. I'm better than you all!!! </obnoxious eaglesfan>

Just kidding.

Yeah, I already have a green McNabb.

Just kidding.

Yeah? Well you should have the whole team, in all three colors. Face it - you're a hater. :mad:

:D

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just kidding.

Yeah? Well you should have the whole team, in all three colors. Face it - you're a hater. :mad:

:D

i mean comeone, i live in the burbs and i do, jeez, you people make me sick, jk :P

Although as Buc fan, I hate the Panthers, I voted for them because it's a nice jersey and I heard they might not wear them this year so it might become defunct (doubt it though).

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived