Sign in to follow this  
Brass

Orioles Concept

Very nice, but I don't like when teams have a home vest and an away vest. I like the home vest better. Which hat(s) would be worn with these?

That orange looks off, but maybe you wanted it like that. I never liked that giant headed bird either.

Cute, yet another "bring back a crappy old logo" concept. :rolleyes:

Maybe make that bird the O that they use on the caps and use the color orange you used for the numbers on the lower part of the jerseys instead of the duller orange.

Call me crazy but I like these. The happy bird is way better than the generic standing oriole they currently use. Very nice work brass.

I guess I must be the only fan of their current cap logo. The standing oriole looks very elegant and classy.

I guess I must be the only fan of their current cap logo. The standing oriole looks very elegant and classy.

No, youre not, i agree. I really like their current logos, esp the hat one. I think the only things that i dont really love is the "O's" hat and the only-black-and-orange alt. Im not a fan of many orioles old logos, nor many old logos in general. Old logos should stay old. Having said that, not bad execution, brass.