San Diego Padres Concept

Audiodrama

Okay, I went a little bold with the away uniforms here. The Padres, as many of you know, had the "SD" logo on one side of the jersey for their away uni for many years...here, I'm trying to modernize that idea a bit. Also, you'll notice that I use three different caps...I'd imagine that the team could mix and match the caps with the various uni combinations. The patch on the sleeve is just their current "homeplate" logo with the "Padres" script taken off and the "SD" draped over it. Anyway, I've rambled on enough...there are other changes I've made that I'm sure you'll notice. C&C welcome as always.

padres.gif

These are pretty good, unwind, although i think i would have to agree with brass on this one, i dont really like their old font as much as the one they currently use.

I do like the blue unis but i think there should still be at least one away uni that say "san diego" imo.

Great job, though

teamsnew2.png

This is perfect. The closest thing I have to a complaint is that I do not think they need three caps.

If they used this, it would vault them from worst road jersey (and would maybe be worst even if it were not gold), to top five road jerseys.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

So the beige color - sand or khaki?

Overall I like these. I like the old font, I don't know if I like it here. What would be a neat idea would be modernizing the lowercase font from the '80s for 2005. The road set is a definite upgrade.

Nice work... again.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived