lakers of champlain

sideshowbob

The monster looks A LOT like the one in the Vermont Expos' logo...I wouldn't be surprised if they're identical.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

so this guy is just doodling while looking at the logos ..and then claiming they art his "concepts"?..lame.bro ..lame....not for nothing,but that is looked down upon tremendously here..better to have poor concepts but show originalitly,,then to throw down 3 or 4 in a day and have them be copies...id say bow out gracefully..dont even say a word.

FishNChips_200.jpg

i no you guys think im unoriginal, but i dont have a great imagination, i just use other logos as startups and insperation, i'm not a pro like you guys, i dont have fancy computer programs and years of experience, im a little kid, i cant aford hihg tech stuff, and you no what, i like everything i do, i dont care what you think, you all seemed to be very nice to each other, i was wrong, but if you want to see something truly original, check out my fightin scotts hockey threads, then, if you can tell me off i will never post again, good day

sideshowbob :evil:

ad-sig-2.png

New and Improved Adrenaline Online:

http://adrenalinedesignstudio.synthasite.com/

Woah.

I always use paint. That is not fancy. And copying logos is not original. If I were you Id just apoligize for stealing someone elses work, and then hopefully move on. But the point of the concepts board is to share your work with others, get some comments, maybe some criticism, learn from it, work on another concept later, and repeat. Not to show some other guys work.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

i no you guys think im unoriginal, but i dont have a great imagination, i just use other logos as startups and insperation, i'm not a pro like you guys, i dont have fancy computer programs and years of experience, im a little kid, i cant aford hihg tech stuff, and you no what, i like everything i do, i dont care what you think, you all seemed to be very nice to each other, i was wrong, but if you want to see something truly original, check out my fightin scotts hockey threads, then, if you can tell me off i will never post again, good day

sideshowbob :evil:

Can you afford an English class?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived