E-Bay's Most Blatant counterfeitter?

timparry

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Real or Fake?

I'm thinking fake. Notice the tag on the bottom picture is misplaced, and as far as I know, the Patriot's numbers don't have 3 colors like that.

FAKE (at least the numbers.)

The inside of the bottom part of the 5 has little slants, instead of being perfectly squared, like the real numbers. It could have been an auth. blank jersey, but then had bad numbers applied.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

its sad how many people were happy with their purchase.

Someone should just send an E-mail to someone at Reebok, the NFL, and the jeans companys. That'll probably take care of it rather quickly.

Real or Fake?

I'm thinking fake. Notice the tag on the bottom picture is misplaced, and as far as I know, the Patriot's numbers don't have 3 colors like that.

the jersey itself may be real...but the sleeve logos are too small, as already mentioned the Pats wore white in last year's game, and the number font's wrong (all ya need to do is look carefully at the accompanying photos). The number coloring's right (white outlined in silver and then red...the silver's hard to see though, for obvious reasons), but the font is wrong.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I can't believe this guy. I decided to send him a message through eBay and I got an email back saying, "My products are 100% authentic, you are a liar." That was when I said that his jerseys were all rip-offs.

It also bugs the crap out of me that his eBay ID is real_deal_sales when all his stuff is fake.

We have to find a way to bring this guy down.

And anyways, if your stupid enough to believe half of these uniforms are real, then you deserve it (buying fake ones).

I know some look kinda real, and I don't mean those. I mean the absolutely blatently obvious ones.

And anyways, if your stupid enough to believe half of these uniforms are real, then you deserve it (buying fake ones).

I know some look kinda real, and I don't mean those. I mean the absolutely blatently obvious ones.

Yea, if I see a fake, I won't buy any jerseys from that seller at all, even if they do look authentic.

if you notice when he get's a negative feedback his replies are pretty similar, "they are all 100% authentic, he is a LIAR"

And he also throws more insults than that.

Maybe someone should send a link with a message to him to Football Uniforms: Past and Present, and dare him to prove you wrong... then if he pulls the liar bit again, report him.

VmWIn6B.png

if you notice when he get's a negative feedback his replies are pretty similar, "they are all 100% authentic, he is a LIAR"

And he also throws more insults than that.

Maybe someone should send a link with a message to him to Football Uniforms: Past and Present, and dare him to prove you wrong... then if he pulls the liar bit again, report him.

I know he does, but that usually is his line

Archived