Qwest Field

brinkeguthrie

I am watching the Cowboys-Seahawks and just now, they did an aerial shot of the stadium. Does anyone else besides me think the humungous QWEST showing on both sides of the open roof is just stupid looking?

and game related, tho I am sure this has been covered;

I have lived in Dallas, went to Dallas Cowboys games, and I swear in all that time, until now, I never noticed that none of their colors matched.

Navy helmet logo..royal blue (sorta) jersey numbers and sleeve trim.

True silver helmet..silver-blue-green?ish pants.

I hear the NHL lockout may be ending soon.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

and your point is...?

Hes making a joke. He saying what youve said is pointless and we all already know that.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

your lucky you even got to watch the game! it was blacked out! in seattle!

Yeah, I work in Pioneer Square (three blocks from Qwest Field), and almost went to the game, but decided to watch it at home instead. Then it's BLACKED OUT. A PRESEASON GAME? That seems excessive.

Yeah, I work in Pioneer Square (three blocks from Qwest Field), and almost went to the game, but decided to watch it at home instead. Then it's BLACKED OUT. A PRESEASON GAME? That seems excessive.

It's just a preseason game. So you missed it.

6uXNWAo.png

and your point is...?

The Cowboys mis-matched colors have been exploited on here for longer than I've been a member. Pretty much at least once a week.

Just a harmless joke, kind of like...

"Hey - last week called. It wants its news back."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I am watching the Cowboys-Seahawks and just now, they did an aerial shot of the stadium. Does anyone else besides me think the humungous QWEST showing on both sides of the open roof is just stupid looking?

A lot of stadiums do that. Safeco Field, right next door, has a huge logo on the roof. It's not that uncommon, especially for arenas and roofed stadiums.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The mismatched colors are bad enough - don't get me started about my Saints either - but without a doubt, the tackiest thing about the Clownboys' uni's has to be that goofy royal blue labelmaker label with the player's name right smack in the middle of the white helmet stripe. You're an NFL team for God's sake, at least use a navy blue label and put it in the navy blue stripe! :cursing:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Blackout? That's in the Raider vocabulary! One of the reasons the 49ers-Raiders game is always at Candlestick or (da Monstah) is because its a guarantee sellout in SF, while the Coliseum is not.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I am watching the Cowboys-Seahawks and just now, they did an aerial shot of the stadium.  Does anyone else besides me think the humungous QWEST showing on both sides of the open roof is just stupid looking?

A lot of stadiums do that. Safeco Field, right next door, has a huge logo on the roof. It's not that uncommon, especially for arenas and roofed stadiums.

Miller Park has a logo on the roof as well.

I wouldn't mind it so much if Lambeau had it, but that's because I love the Lambeau Field logo. The others are just more advertising.

Archived