MLB BP Jersey Redesign Project

hhfranks

pipe what? that is all the piping BP jerseys have

Exactly. However, is the point of the project to make all BP jerseys have a generic underarm/arm color insert, or is that just an oversight?

VmWIn6B.png

to start off, this is one of those 5 minute creations, it shows, with the poor image quality on the hats and jerseys, the piping is cut where you copyed and pasted the wordmarks onto the jersey. not the best quality, but anyways...

CARDINALS- nothing to radical, i like the red one they have now

CUBBIES- not a fan of the dark letting of 'CUBS'

BREWERS, i like it, i like it alot. gold lloks good, as does their current blue bp.

ASTROS- good idea, but it needs some kind of a darker color for an outline, ASTROS doesnt stick out good enough.

-REDS- like them both, the top one is the best

-PIRATES- the one they got now is fine, this one is too plain though

Exactly. However, is the point of the project to make all BP jerseys have a generic underarm/arm color insert, or is that just an oversight?

What do you mean? Leave the arm color inserts the same color as the rest of the jersey on some?

What do you mean? Leave the arm color inserts the same color as the rest of the jersey on some?

Hes saying your just taking the exact same template and recoluring it for every team. Mind you I see youre mixing it up with the wordmarks, logos, hats etc, etc, but it needs more variation, its all the exact same!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Hes saying your just taking the exact same template and recoluring it for every team. Mind you I see youre mixing it up with the wordmarks, logos, hats etc, etc, but it needs more variation, its all the exact same!

Well yeah..of course I used the same template for every team..why would I do any different? Every team uses the same type of jersey for their BP.

to start off, this is one of those 5 minute creations, it shows, with the poor image quality on the hats and jerseys, the piping is cut where you copyed and pasted the wordmarks onto the jersey. not the best quality, but anyways...

Whenever I copy and paste an image into MS Paint and then make it smaller it always messes up the image. Am I doing something wrong?

Archived