Mid-Atlantic Kings

shadesofblack

this was a request that i did in the other forum....it was first drawn in paint then i used paint shop pro for the first time. i prolly went a little over bord on it but i think it came out decnet. C&C always welcome and appreciated. thanks

Mid-Atlantic Kings

also the colors idk why...but they always get messed up. there is supposed to be light gold, light grey, and dark blue. sry if it is messed up.

looks good but..

stop with the shadow and cheesy photoshop effects! So many designers out there try to showcase their logos by making them all 3D and shaded and crap. If it doesn't wow you straight on how it's made, it wasn't made well enough *nods*

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

thanks for the comments. yea i thought the effects i did was a little too much and made it look more like it shoulda been on a fan club page instead of an actual logo. i liked the original design in paint i just wanted to "crispen" it up a bit and i didnt have anything other than a paint shop pro demo that my freind gave me so i decided to mess around and yea...it took over lol. and as for the font. yea i did notice the G looking a bit messed up and i'll see if i can cange it. i actually sorta liked this font because it somehow reminded me of the old LA Kings...dunno why. and the patch i noticed after the comment was a bit unsymetrical (if thats a word) im thinking maybe flip the sword around with the hilt down below where the blade of the stick is and the blade of the sword point up...hopefully u understood that lol ....well anyways thanks for the comments :D

Archived