Ottawa Renegades cancel promotion

CC97

It's the Gliebermans. The question is not, "what were they thinking?" but "what was the board of governors thinking?"

Say what you want about the fact that they didn't have another option... there's always another option, it's just they wouldn't want to have to stoop to the level of Winnipeg or Saskatchewan.

"It's fine when they start every season off behind the eight ball, but if we ever had to? That would be going too far."

:rolleyes:<_<

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

OK, I'm gonna do something unforgiveable here, but I'm gonna stick up for the Gliebermans.

First off, CTV, women were not encouraged to expose their breasts. The women who wanted to win the $1,000.00 were encouraged to obtain the beads by any means necessary. If they just so happened to expose a little titty, then so be it. On Canada Day, only one woman flashed a few male spectators; there were a few other girls who lifted their shirts, but not their bras, and a few other women who kissed other women. Big deal. You can see the latter early on any given school night!

Bottom line: there are far more controversial happenings in this city. Why did the media have to focus all their attention on some football promotion? After all, it's just a promotion. ^_^

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

OK, I'm gonna do something unforgiveable here, but I'm gonna stick up for the Gliebermans.

First off, CTV, women were not encouraged to expose their breasts. The women who wanted to win the $1,000.00 were encouraged to obtain the beads by any means necessary. If they just so happened to expose a little titty, then so be it. On Canada Day, only one woman flashed a few male spectators; there were a few other girls who lifted their shirts, but not their bras, and a few other women who kissed other women. Big deal. You can see the latter early on any given school night!

Bottom line: there are far more controversial happenings in this city. Why did the media have to focus all their attention on some football promotion? After all, it's just a promotion. ^_^

I thought the same thing when I read the article. I remember them specifically saying they were NOT encouraged to show their breasts. Yet this makes it sound like they wanted a Boob for every Boob.

It was an ok idea for Ottawa but we know Toronto has all the boobs.

No, no, no. It is Ottawa that has all the boobs. In fact, there are 307 of them....

Mostly from Quebec and Ontario, too... :D

Ottawa city councillor Jan Harder applauded the team's nixing of the contest, saying the city didn't want to be known as New Orleans north.

Hmm. I wonder how those in Nawlins would feel about this comment? What's wrong with the NO?

Hell, if there was a street in Ottawa where one could give a chick beads and she'd show some titty, people'd be flocking there. But alas, no one wants to go to Ottawa. :P

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived