Cleveland Browns Uniforms for 205

this question is for all of the fans out there that follow pro team uniforms. The NFL recently released the teams that will wear alternate uniforms this year. I saw that for the 1st time in 3 or 4 years the Cleveland Browns will ditch their orange jersey. The question I have is will they wear their orange pants at all this year. Somebody help me

The Orange Brown Orange combo is fantastic. Makes the brown look 1000x better than with Orange Brown White. On the road, it still is pretty good, but Im not toally against the all whites.

And the orange jersey? It has to go!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Who would like to see an all orange combo?

All Orange=Traffic Cones.

With that being said, the Orange Browns jerseys are the greatest uniforms in all of sports.

(My fashion sense is skewed in the worst way.)

this question is for all of the fans out there that follow pro team uniforms. The NFL recently released the teams that will wear alternate uniforms this year. I saw that for the 1st time in 3 or 4 years the Cleveland Browns will ditch their orange jersey. The question I have is will they wear their orange pants at all this year. Somebody help me

Sorry, but where did the NFL post this? Can anyone add a link? Just curious.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

The Brown jersey / orange pants combos is one of my favorites. Also, I agree with whoever said that they should have brown pants for the white jerseys.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The brown jersey/orange pants combo is great, the combination always reminds me of fall season, and therefore football. The colors actually go good together. I understand traditionalists like the white pants, but I think those should only be alternates, or only worn with the orange jersey.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

i doubt they would totally ditch the orange jerseys being its another way to make more of that all mighty dollar that we covett so much. when they first came out i was kinda happy(being a browns fan all my life) just to see something different on the field. i am glad they can only do them for a game or so a year. but as soon as they put something on the helmet i am done with the nfl for good. you can only do so much to a guy before he breaks. as for the orange pants with the brown shirts, correct me if i am wrong but, didnt they use to wear them in the 80's or early 90's?

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Who would like to see an all orange combo?

I think I would just about gauge my eyes out... THEYRE THE BROWNS!!!

I don't think an all-Brown combo would work out very well either...

I can imagine fans saying that "not only do they play like #$%&, they also look like #$%&!!!"

Personally I like the orange pants; reminds me of the great years of the NFL during my childhood of the 1970s.... especially those old Topps football cards! I was glad to see Cleveland bring them back a couple of years ago. The orange-white-orange looks good, as does the orange-brown-orange....

Question for the Browns fans:

Didn't Cleveland wear two different types of white pants the last two seasons? One had a separated stripe combo: brown-gap-orange-gap-brown, and the other had just the regular brown-orange-brown stripes? I perfer the "non-gap" stripes the best.

Of course, I'm of the opinion that all football teams should have stripes on the pants (and the stripes should match the design style of the stripes on the helmets, if helmet stripes are used); i.e. Dallas, Green Bay...

Jayworld

Archived