Gauntlet being thrown

OMMF

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
patrick cummings, i'm calling you out!

the bet:

the lions will beat the bears both times they face them this season.

if the bears win once, you win the bet.

the prize:

the winner of the bet gets to use the loser's member title space and signature space until january 1, 2006 with whatever they want to put in the space.

ooooo, sig bets are fun.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

ooooo, sig bets are fun.

Yeah they are.

Attention New England, Miami, Denver, and San Diego fans:

I'd be willing to do some one week sig bets for your team's game vs. the Jets that will be going down during the fall. I'll change my sig to your team colors or something if for some reason the Jets go down. For sure let me know.

6uXNWAo.png

ooooo, sig bets are fun.

Yeah they are.

I'd be willing to do some one week sig bets for your team's game vs. the Jets that will be going down during the fall. I'll change my sig to your team colors or something if for some reason the Jets go down. For sure let me know.

Broncos/Jets, sound good?

ooooo, sig bets are fun.

Yeah they are.

I am actually going to be in Denver for the Week 11 game against New York, so it is definitely on.

6uXNWAo.png

the Jets will be going down during the fall.

I thought these bets had to do with things on the field? ^_^

I'll take the Chargers.

Ohhhh snap!

I got you down for Week 9.

It's a good thing I didn't offer up for today's game vs. KC cause the Jets are getting stomped!

6uXNWAo.png

ooooo, sig bets are fun.

Yeah they are.

I am actually going to be in Denver for the Week 11 game against New York, so it is definitely on.

I might as well just put whatever you want me to in my sig now because Denver is done.

O.K. Boston fans.

November 7th, Boston, 9:00 P.M. we know who's playing.

Sig and avatar up for grabs until the end of the November calendar month. I don't hate Boston but on the other hand they've handed it to us for too long and if we lose again we deserve to have a demoralizing (but not obscene) marker to bring attention to the fact.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Oh and one last note before i dissapear, Saturday night: Tacoma vs Sacramento. Sac up 2-1. Ill be there. Sac goin for their third straight championship and only one game away from winnin it all.

that's means if Sac town pulls it out good buddy of mines that means they get 'DA SOUNDS next.

Oh and one last note before i dissapear, Saturday night: Tacoma vs Sacramento. Sac up 2-1. Ill be there. Sac goin for their third straight championship and only one game away from winnin it all.

that's means if Sac town pulls it out good buddy of mines that means they get 'DA SOUNDS next.

Well thats fluffed aint it? :P

Sacto just dropped three straight games at home!! Lookin like the Yanks in more ways than one now eh? Gotta say, this really makes that fluffing idiot Bucfan look like a moron dont it?

BONDSBACKER25.jpg

Well thats fluffed aint it? :P

Sacto just dropped three straight games at home!! Lookin like the Yanks in more ways than one now eh? Gotta say, this really makes that fluffing idiot Bucfan look like a moron dont it?

As much as I'm enjoying the benefit of my Cougs sound thrashing of the Wolf Pack, it's a little unfair to attack someone who can't defend themselves.

Write it down, folks. I defended Bucfan.

ICS is right, OMMF. You'll never reach that goal because The Cougars will lose to the Washington Huskies and bring back the Apple Cup back to it's rightful home in Seattle.

Oh, and if anyone has the guts to take me on, I can take down any Falcon fans come next week.

Hindsight, I'm glad I didn't put up a bet against UAB.

And you're sure as hell not going to get a wager out of me on this weekend's Troy-Mizzou game - not after the Tiger defense snoozed through the UNM game.

Archived