I'm back...

Dave Ship

Hi all...i'm back!!!

Probably not many people remember me, anyway i posted few months ago a Dallas Cowboys concept and now what i find!? a brand new section just for concepts, what can i say? Great!!!

During these months i made some new concepts, that i've collect in a site and i would like to publishing it, but, here the question...i want to protect myself and my intellectual right, how can i do that!? i would like to have a sort of copyright.

Thanx for answer.

Sorry mate ... no offense, but the name isn't ringing a bell. :huh:

But if you're looking to make sure your work isn't stolen when posted online, watermarking is probably the easiest and best way to to protect yourself. If you're working in Photoshop, it's quite easy to do. What software are you working with?

Others also use a copyright statement on all their work. Check out SyPhi's stuff for a sample of that.

Hi all...i'm back!!!

Probably not many people remember me, anyway i posted few months ago a Dallas Cowboys concept and now what i find!? a brand new section just for concepts, what can i say? Great!!!

During these months i made some new concepts, that i've collect in a site and i would like to publishing it, but, here the question...i want to protect myself and my intellectual right, how can i do that!? i would like to have a sort of copyright.

Thanx for answer.

if you are looking to protect your work that uses existing team identities, don't bother, as you are infringing on their copyright.

You have 13 posts....including those in this topic....and you expect people to remember you?Β  :blink:

What's the point of your reply? I pretend nothing, it was just a phrase for intrduce my post and as you can read i write that "probably not many people remember me" and that's true. I write that because when i left for some reason this nice place for few months i say goodbye to the people who i met when i post my first ever concept.

You have 13 posts....including those in this topic....and you expect people to remember you?Β  :blink:

What's the point of your reply? I pretend nothing, it was just a phrase for intrduce my post and as you can read i write that "probably not many people remember me" and that's true. I write that because when i left for some reason this nice place for few months i say goodbye to the people who i met when i post my first ever concept.

Someone's a little sensitive lol...anyway I'm not gonna get into an argument here. Forget I said anything.

Archived