Brady Michigan Nike Throwback jerseys

DGivens87

I remember someone one this board saying that Nike was gonna put out a new line of NCAA Football throwback jerseys, one of which was Tom Brady's Michigan Rose Bowl jersey. When do these bad boys come out?

please dont tell me you are a self respecting buckeye fan wanting a pretty boy brady jersey

I'm a Patriot fan dude...I know my NCAA allegiances are pretty twisted (my favorite team is USC - Pete Carroll baby! Bad NFL Coach = Great College Coach)

I like Bam Childress cuz he's a huge underdog to make the team. I know, I know...you can't root for both Ohio State and Michigan.

please dont tell me you are a self respecting buckeye fan wanting a pretty boy brady jersey

I'm a Patriot fan dude...I know my NCAA allegiances are pretty twisted (my favorite team is USC - Pete Carroll baby! Bad NFL Coach = Great College Coach)

I like Bam Childress cuz he's a huge underdog to make the team. I know, I know...you can't root for both Ohio State and Michigan.

I am an alum of THE Ohio State University. Feel free to waste your money on a Brady Michigan jersey if you must. All I ask is that you have the common decency to at least drop the picture of Bam in his OSU jersey when you are talking nicely about Michigan. On behalf of The Buckeye Nation let me say this. We are looking forward to playing your Trojans in the National Championship game this season. B)

Speaking of the Buckeyes... There isn't a better looking uniform in all of College Football.

BB52Big.jpg

I am an alum of THE Ohio State University. Feel free to waste your money on a Brady Michigan jersey if you must. All I ask is that you have the common decency to at least drop the picture of Bam in his OSU jersey when you are talking nicely about Michigan. On behalf of The Buckeye Nation let me say this. We are looking forward to playing your Trojans in the National Championship game this season. B)

Speaking of the Buckeyes... There isn't a better looking uniform in all of College Football.

according to our program it says we did start the big three striped sleeves as well as the pride sticker tradition

i just wish Nike would but out an Eddie George one in white

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

It's going to be Tommy's jersey from the 2000 Orange Bowl. Expect late Sept-early October for that jersey. Remember, we wore white in that game, not navy, so if you want the actual white jersey, there's only 2 places it will be available, The M-Den, and Moe Sport Shops, the top 2 on-campus UM retailers, because of a special deal with Nike. The navy will be available at other stores and online. The websites you can order it from when it comes out are below, and I'd recommend ordering it from Moe's, because that's where I worked when I was a student, and it's a solid family business. They'll take good care of you.

Moe's:

http://www.collegegear.com/sf/stores/1138/

M-Den:

http://www.mden.com

spikes.jpg

according to our program it says we did start the big three striped sleeves as well as the pride sticker tradition

i just wish Nike would but out an Eddie George one in white

Yeah, but we taught you the script Ohio! :D

spikes.jpg

It's going to be Tommy's jersey from the 2000 Orange Bowl. Expect late Sept-early October for that jersey. Remember, we wore white in that game, not navy, so if you want the actual white jersey, there's only 2 places it will be available, The M-Den, and Moe Sport Shops, the top 2 on-campus UM retailers, because of a special deal with Nike. The navy will be available at other stores and online. The websites you can order it from when it comes out are below, and I'd recommend ordering it from Moe's, because that's where I worked when I was a student, and it's a solid family business. They'll take good care of you.

Moe's:

M-Den:

Thanks Dave! I'll be on the lookout!

Moe's:

M-Den:

Thanks Dave! I'll be on the lookout!

I'll let you know when they come out, too, since I plan on picking one up. That will make 25 Michigan jerseys!

spikes.jpg

infrared, I've always been curious why it's referred to as "THE" Ohio State University. Would you be kind enough to inform me? It's been bugging be to know the reason.

Because that's its name, simple as that.

osu_logo.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

And speaking of OSU uniforms, I am kind of partial to these beauties from the Cris Carter era, with the sleeve stripes that matched the pants stripes and helmet stripe.

carter.jpg696869241335-s.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

And speaking of OSU uniforms, I am kind of partial to these beauties from the Cris Carter era, with the sleeve stripes that matched the pants stripes and helmet stripe.

carter.jpg696869241335-s.jpg

I like the Buckeye stripes they have now. I think they should go back to the ginormous numbers on the shoulders like the Eddie George era.

t1_george_all-01.jpg

hoying_bobby01_main.jpg

pace_orlando02_main.jpg

spikes.jpg

The numbers are still pretty big-ass, as evidenced by Bam's numbers in the picture, but the sleeve numbers could be a little bigger. I like the new "2" better than the one Cris and Eddie wore, but that "7" that Eddie and Joey Galloway wore, with the curved stem, is a beautiful number. Overall though, I'm glad they went to a more standard varsity block when they started sewing on the numbers.

infrared, I've always been curious why it's referred to as "THE" Ohio State University.  Would you be kind enough to inform me?  It's been bugging be to know the reason.

osu_logo.png

I honestly don't know. I wish I had an answer for you. The Ohio State University is actually the official name of the school. I just like it because it makes us sound haughty or something. I imagine to everyone else it makes us sound ridiculous. I just like to have fun with it. I will look into it and let you know. I am always looking for an excuse to pimp my alma mater.

B)

BB52Big.jpg

infrared, I've always been curious why it's referred to as "THE" Ohio State University.  Would you be kind enough to inform me?  It's been bugging be to know the reason.

osu_logo.png

I honestly don't know. I wish I had an answer for you. The Ohio State University is actually the official name of the school. I just like it because it makes us sound haughty or something. I imagine to everyone else it makes us sound ridiculous. I just like to have fun with it. I will look into it and let you know. I am always looking for an excuse to pimp my alma mater.

B)

We used to be The University of Michigan until Duderstadt knocked "The" off of all of the official U correspondence. We're still technically "The", but not referred to as such.

UofM_seal.jpg

spikes.jpg

The numbers are still pretty big-ass, as evidenced by Bam's numbers in the picture, but the sleeve numbers could be a little bigger. I like the new "2" better than the one Cris and Eddie wore, but that "7" that Eddie and Joey Galloway wore, with the curved stem, is a beautiful number. Overall though, I'm glad they went to a more standard varsity block when they started sewing on the numbers.

Yeah, I like the new "2" better as well. A lot of people sell Woodson knockoff jerseys with the "2" like in your Cris Carter pic above, instead of the new 2.

photo03.jpg

woodson2.jpg

27_1_b.JPG

spikes.jpg

The numbers are the same size as before. The difference is that they are sewn on instead of screened. They look smaller but they are the same. I have an authentic jersey from 1993 and a 2002 jersey with sewn on numbers. The measurements are just about the same.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The numbers are the same size as before. The difference is that they are sewn on instead of screened. They look smaller but they are the same. I have an authentic jersey from 1993 and a 2002 jersey with sewn on numbers. The measurements are just about the same.

We were talking about the shoulder numbers. There's no way that Eddie George's number:

eddie_george.jpg

is the same size as Mike Doss' number:

s_doss_i.jpg

spikes.jpg

Archived