AZ Cardinals In White Jerseys, Red Pants Tonight

TruColor

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still don't like those white uniforms... the red ones aren't terrible, but those whites suck.

is there even enough white on that uniform to be considered a white jersey? :P

Ugly is ugly no matter what the color combination might be. That is some ugly gear. Maybe I am too "old school" but I have yet to see one of these "modernized" NFL looks that I feel is an upgrade over the previous design.

It's not that I am anti-change. There are some "modernized" college uniforms that I thought were pretty cool when they came along. It just hasn't happened for me in the NFL. Sorry but I don't see anything good in these new Cardinal uniforms. At least they kept the helmet. I have to agree that the grey facemask isn't getting it with the new look. Just one more reason they should have left well enough alone.

At least The Raiders look sharp (as always) in the pics.

BB52Big.jpg

Ugly is ugly no matter what the color combination might be. That is some ugly gear. Maybe I am too "old school" but I have yet to see one of these "modernized" NFL looks that I feel is an upgrade over the previous design.

It's not that I am anti-change. There are some "modernized" college uniforms that I thought were pretty cool when they came along. It just hasn't happened for me in the NFL. Sorry but I don't see anything good in these new Cardinal uniforms. At least they kept the helmet. I have to agree that the grey facemask isn't getting it with the new look. Just one more reason they should have left well enough alone.

At least The Raiders look sharp (as always) in the pics.

i too am a uniform traditionalist, and minimalist... but a few "modern" uniforms are really like looking, imo.

i'm a big fan of the falcons new uniforms, and the patroits are one of the best dressed teams in football. same can be said for the rams.

but i agree. i hate the raiders with a passion, but the raiders look about a million times better in their uniforms than the cards did in theirs.

raiders may be boring, but it's damn near a flawless uniform... if i were a raiders fan, i'd be quite proud of those uniforms.

Archived