My First Concept

BCBoy

I kind of like the basic idea for the logo, but you just need to add some detail. If you could make the blue wave more, uh, "wavy" it would be great. Perhaps add some white highlights in the direction the water flows in the wave, and perhaps add some of the light blue in there, too. It will take some trial and error, though. Search for some pictures of wave drawings. Even some wave clipart could help as a reference. I commend you for creating your concept from scratch, though.

LT

The concept is pretty lame. The logo is basic. And the concept is very small.

come on now, he was hard enough on himself - you dont need to bash it even more...he's asking for help, not someone to be a jerk about a concept he's not confident about.

i agree with the other guy - add white highlights to the water to make it seem like the water is rushing - also try adding shadows to the underside of the wave. my suggestion is to look at some pictures of waves (just simply on google images) and try and reproduce what you see.

OD_Signature.jpg

Is anyone else reminded of the Orlando Wavebreakers from Coach?

It's not that bad of a concept, but it is showing up as very small on my computer. You need to add some detail to give it personality. Patches, stripes, etc.

Is anyone else reminded of the Orlando Wavebreakers from Coach?

It's not that bad of a concept, but it is showing up as very small on my computer. You need to add some detail to give it personality. Patches, stripes, etc.

Actually it was just the "Breakers" and their colors were green, black, and yellow.

As for the concept, just add detail. I really like the wordmark and the "W" logo, but you might want to add another color because the unis look a little bland. Good job, though.

you should move them to new orleans seeing as how in about 12 hours it will be underwater. :P

hehe....

Thanks guys, for all your suggestions! Right now I am working it and I must say it is coming along thanks to your ideas. I may have it done in an hour or so.

That looks nice, BCBoy. The only suggestion I would make is that you would probably put in on a white helmet shell. The light blue makes it seems somewhat cluttered with the logo's shades of blue.

That looks nice, BCBoy. The only suggestion I would make is that you would probably put in on a white helmet shell. The light blue makes it seems somewhat cluttered with the logo's shades of blue.

OK, thanks for that suggestion

Archived