My First Concept

BCBoy

makes me think of pepsi, which makes me think of mountain dew, which makes me think of drinking a soda, which makes me think of my thirst, which makes me think ofmy mouth,which makes me think of my rotting teeth, which makes me think of my upcoming dentist appoinment, which makes me think of flouride, which makes me think of toothpaste, which makes me think of my teeth, which makes me think of them rotting, which makes me think of soda rotting them, which makes me think of mountain dew, which makes me think of pepsi, which makes me think of your logo.

makes me think of pepsi, which makes me think of mountain dew, which makes me think of drinking a soda, which makes me think of my thirst, which makes me think ofmy mouth,which makes me think of my rotting teeth, which makes me think of my upcoming dentist appoinment, which makes me think of flouride, which makes me think of toothpaste, which makes me think of my teeth, which makes me think of them rotting, which makes me think of soda rotting them, which makes me think of mountain dew, which makes me think of pepsi, which makes me think of your logo.

wow

Archived