MikeyK374074

like my sigs?

its mad easy anyone can do these the same way

i used MS paint, too!

i just took the logos and words from the team pages on cbssports.com, switched them around to make them "stackable" and added a black outline to them

simple yet different sigs

ill gladly do any team for anyone who wants them but they're very easy for you do-it-yourselfers

that looks cool. could you make me one with the Bulls, Cubs, Colts, Pacers and Purdue? If you have to have a sixth team to make it even you could add the Bears for me. thanks in advance. that is neat.

What font is that, Mikey? It looks real nice.

It's a sportsline (CBS) font they use for all the teams so I don't think you can find it out exactly but it looks similar to Futura XBlk BT (Turkish)

Chicago Bulls on CBS Sportsline

good stuff.....being from Conn. i guess you go both ways eh?.......................................

NY and Boston that is... :P

could you make me one with the carolina hurricanes, san antonio spurs, ny yankees, buffalo bills, virginia tech, and maryland terps?

i made one but i dont no what to save it as to get it as my signature :therock:

you need to get rid of all that white, then your pic will be bigger,

i made one but i dont no what to save it as to get it as my signature :therock:

i dont know how to make it a sig out of paint help???????????? :wacko:

nevermind i got it

could you make me one with the colts,mavericks,rangers,stars,and the ou sooners. please & thank you!!!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

jets, yankees, knicks, islanders,V tech, mets

please and if you can use the jet logo with just the white NY in the green oval. Thank you so much man.

wow im overwhelmed lol

ill do all of you guys' sigs as soon as humanly possible ive got an insane summer reading list to do by wednesday but i should have all of them in the next day or two

yo jbperry do you want a 6th team to make it even when i stack these? let me know cuz itll look better

o and guinness...

my dad's old lol...

when he grew up in maine there were no patriots

i like the patriots and im happy for their success and all but im not die-hard like i am for the giants