New Orleans Zephyrs

Mobile Bay Bears

Montgomery Biscuits

Mississippi Braves

Birmingham Barons

Mississippi Sea Wolves

University of New Orleans

Tulane University

The above organizations were hit extremely hard by Hurricane Katrina. Sports can wait.

If you're a fan, or just want to help, please donate to the Red Cross.

sideshowbob

your order has arrived

enjoy

sideshowbobssigs.png

rvieth ur next tomorrow and ill do everyone elses as soon as possible but i should have a lot done tomorrow im doing them in order of request

New Orleans Saints

New Orleans Hornets

New Orleans Zephyrs

Mobile Bay Bears

Montgomery Biscuits

Mississippi Braves

Birmingham Barons

Mississippi Sea Wolves

University of New Orleans

Tulane University

The above organizations were hit extremely hard by Hurricane Katrina. Sports can wait.

If you're a fan, or just want to help, please donate to the Red Cross.

Guys, it's pretty easy to make your own. He even tells you how in the first post.

I did :D

And LL's is scaled down to a rational size. These are great, but they really ought to be a lot smaller . There are a lot of 2-line posts that are followed by half a page of sig graphics. It's getting out of hand, and there is a risk of official rules and sanctions if people can't police themselves, or so go the rumors going around... :ninja:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

sekulo ive been trying to figure that out, too...finally just did--yeah just cut the name, move it over, and then color in the rest of the box. unless theres any easier way to do it...

EDIT: also, in MS Paint, the 18 point Arial Black Bold and Italicicized goes really nicely with the font that Sportsline uses. It's just about the same. Like I said, im a rookie, but it looks good to me.

everton.png

Hey, how about this one:

Los Angeles Dodgers

Los Angeles Lakers

Los Angeles Kings

Indianapolis Colts

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim

LA Angels of Anaheim

USC Trojans

Indiana Hoosiers

Ehem... this guy is fan of the Colts in advance to a possible move of the Colts to LA...

Ha ha ha ha!

I'm just kidding with the much rumored move... I know that the Colts won't move away of Indianapolis.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Archived