Question for all members

sekuloguy

i'm relatively new here, and I have been wondering. How old are you guys, what programs you have acsess to, and how the :censored: did you afford them, because I looked on the faq and most of these programs are hundreds of dollars. I only ask, because I see all these great concepts you make and it amazes me how you do them, and I want to make great concepts to.

first u have to open an account at photobucket.com...btw way it will ask u for ur social security #, just make it up.

then u save the picture u want as a .gif or something like that.

then u go into your account at photobucket, click the browse option, and it will bring you into ur pictures. choose the one you want, click submit. the pic will show up their. then click generate html and img code. then there will be a number of options. copy the option that says- IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards- then here at the message board click my controls by the top of ur screen. go down to where it says edit signature. in that box paste that code and click update my signature. if you want to get two sigs side by side like my yankee and knick ones you have to after the code for the first one just type one space after the whole thing and then put the code for the other one. it will start on a new line but when you update the signature they'll be side by side. have any problems just post here again.

how did u get it for free McCall

A guy I used to work with, him and one of his friends downloaded the demo and were able to "hack" (i guess would be the correct word [?]) a full version of AI 10 through the demo. I don't know how. They're both really big into computers, so they found some way. I fixed my computer last fall (for free, btw! :D ) and put a version of it and Photoshop on there for me at absolutely no cost at all.

I am 20 years old, a graphic design student at Ohio University, I just got a new Apple iBook, and I will be getting Adobe Creative Suite 2 with Photoshop, Illustrator, the works, etc. this week at a huge discount: $399 from the OU bookstore as opposed to the $1199 retail. They also have the MX Suite for $199, which I might pick up.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i'm relatively new here, and I have been wondering. How old are you guys, what programs you have acsess to, and how the :censored: did you afford them, because I looked on the faq and most of these programs are hundreds of dollars. I only ask, because I see all these great concepts you make and it amazes me how you do them, and I want to make great concepts to.

Keep in mind for a lot of people on this board graphic design is their job.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

I'm relatively new here, and I have been wondering. How old are you guys, what programs you have acsess to, and how the :censored: did you afford them, because I looked on the faq and most of these programs are hundreds of dollars. I only ask, because I see all these great concepts you make and it amazes me how you do them, and I want to make great concepts to.

MS Paint.

Paint don't cost nuthin'.

Hard work and hard liquor....though my concepts are hardly "great."

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

wow i never realized how young some of you guys were

New Orleans Saints

New Orleans Hornets

New Orleans Zephyrs

Mobile Bay Bears

Montgomery Biscuits

Mississippi Braves

Birmingham Barons

Mississippi Sea Wolves

University of New Orleans

Tulane University

The above organizations were hit extremely hard by Hurricane Katrina. Sports can wait.

If you're a fan, or just want to help, please donate to the Red Cross.

15 years old(Im 16 in a week) and I use paint. I have a ton of concepts done by hand though and thats what most of my work is done by, but on the computer I use paint.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Archived