my site is online...

Dave Ship

He removed some of the design news & sports talk forums.

Beatnik, it's cool to have those topics on your site if you like, but you'll be discouraged from promoting your message boards here, for the same reason Ronald McDonald doesn't want a Burger King sign on his lawn. ;)

Beatnik, it's cool to have those topics on your site if you like, but you'll be discouraged from promoting your message boards here, for the same reason Ronald McDonald doesn't want a Burger King sign on his lawn.  ;)

why wouldn't he want a sign on his lawn?, sorry, had a brainfart, and i thought he was the burger king spokesman or something, sorry...

Beatnik, it's cool to have those topics on your site if you like, but you'll be discouraged from promoting your message boards here, for the same reason Ronald McDonald doesn't want a Burger King sign on his lawn.  ;)

why wouldn't he want a sign on his lawn?

its time for the stupid/ignorant remarks to stop

gordie...you're right!

i deleted those sections just cause i notice that's incorrect. but, please, let me say that my site it's just personal and unintentionally to be in competition with this one that is simply...amazing!!!

i just would like to publishing my concepts and talk about them. as you can see nobody has post something, so don't be frightened of daconcepz.

sure you understand...

so, any suggest, criticism etc...are welcome!!!

thanx!!!

1. Spelling

2. Grammar

Sorry if I seem rude.

Given that you're from Italy, you did pretty well.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived