Football Helmets To Infinity Hangs It Up

zoneranger

I am going to go with omnis.com after all on everyone's recommendations.

Thanks!

I just found out yesterday I am going to be a father (gulp!) for the first time!

Will this age me more quickly ? :D

congrats!

I just found out yesterday I am going to be a father (gulp!) for the first time!

Will this age me more quickly ? :D

I've been doing it for the past 9 months now, and it doesn't age you more quickly, it does, however, utterly change your priorities and outlook on life.

zoneranger,

you got me. i'll hit 48 on income tax day.

one thing us 40+'ers can reminisce about is that back in the day, the ONLY way we saw new unis was to see clips when the season STARTED. there was never any buzz on new unis, never any fashion shows, maybe a little blurb in the sporting news for baseball, some ok pix in pro football weekly, a passing comment in kenny mckenzie's passing the puck column in the hockey news.

for sure, it's better TODAY

as for klaus, many best wishes for your new arrival. :P i have two little ladies, 8 and 3, and boy they keep you runnin', but they're the greatest thing in the world.

while klaus, charles, misterhabs et al have been incredible helps for helmets, hopefully we'll see some stuff on the rest of the football unis soon. and i am working on it!!

tb

please pray for the victims of katrina

Archived