New Orleans Zephyrs

Mobile Bay Bears

Montgomery Biscuits

Mississippi Braves

Birmingham Barons

Mississippi Sea Wolves

University of New Orleans

Tulane University

The above organizations were hit extremely hard by Hurricane Katrina. Sports can wait.

If you're a fan, or just want to help, please donate to the Red Cross.

Tough call... I gotta go with FOX NFL. The old school in me really likes the old Monday Night Football theme before it had to share the stage with Hank Jr. FOX's Nascar theme rocks too. Actually they're all pretty decent.

BB52Big.jpg

I personally don't really like ESPN's NFL theme song. It reminds me of elephant noises with some techno crap.

David

The one with the sirens and stuff? I agree. It's very weak.

As for the best, it's a tie between Fox NFL Sunday and MNF.

6uXNWAo.png

I love HNIC, but I also enjoy MLB on FOX, NFL on FOX, NFL on CBS (current version), and the NBA on NBC (which, oddly enough, was sampled in a song by Nelly on his "Sweat" album).

And for other Canadians, do you remember the Speedy/Labatt Blue Jays Baseball on CBC theme? There was something about that one...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Off topic a little, but does anyone know the song used for the open of The Herd on ESPN Radio?? I know I've heard it before, but it's a pretty cool open for pretty much anything

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

NHL on FOX.

Same here. :D

Not bad; reminds me of what Speed Channel uses for its sparse WRC coverage, minus the blow-off valves of course.

I can remember when CBS used ELO's "Fire On High" and ELP's version of Copland's "Fanfare for the Common Man" for some of its sports coverage (NFL?).

And no mention yet of the NFL Films music/John Facenda voiceovers?

tzch6.jpg

Archived