Red Sox hero to become a Yankee

Swiss

And the Sox haven't lost any of their "soul," or however you put it. We're just less desperate now. We're finally just another team who could possibly win it every year, and that's all we wanted from the start.

But when you start winning every year with new faces, you become a machine. Like the Yankees.

YES! One more for the good guys and one more good bat to help take the Yankees to their rightful spot, IN FIRST PLACE!

Sorry, Boston, you may have won the title last year, but your luck is running out.

It's a month left in the season and we are coming fast. Just accept it now and gracefully bow out. :D:lol:

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

When the Red Sox defeated the Yankees in grand fashion last year and followed to win the WS... we lost any fear toward the Yanks.

You, Yankee fans, are in unknown territory.

And I don't like cocky people and I never make cocky jokes on anyone. I'll wait to the end of the season. Then we'll talk about the 2005 campaign.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Sorry, Boston, you may have won the title last year, but your luck is running out.

It's a month left in the season and we are coming fast. Just accept it now and gracefully bow out. :D:lol:

I'm a Yankees fan and I'm scared to death?okay scared quite a bit.

YES! One more for the good guys and one more good bat to help take the Yankees to their rightful spot, IN FIRST PLACE!

Looks to me like this guy's trolling the board... <_<

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

It's a month left in the season and we are coming fast. Just accept it now and gracefully bow out. :D  :lol:

Typical Yankee fan.

What's ironic is that in my experience the "typical" Yankee fan and the "typical" Red Sox fan are pretty much the same person.

It's a month left in the season and we are coming fast. Just accept it now and gracefully bow out. :D  :lol:

Typical Yankee fan.

What's ironic is that in my experience the "typical" Yankee fan and the "typical" Red Sox fan are pretty much the same person.

Not exactly. Those aren't the "typical" Yankee and Red Sox fans.

Just the...annoying ones. Maybe were both more annoying than I think.

It's a month left in the season and we are coming fast. Just accept it now and gracefully bow out

Ok, good job, you got Mark Bellhorn. Honestly, I know he hasn't been producing, but I would think Robinson Cano is still a better choice down the stretch.

Archived