Tampa Bay Sandtigers

gordie_delini

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome stuff man, I really think that this set is complete....with just a bit of tweaking left. If you could ditch the green alt with the Tampa Bay script. I really like the way the off-white looks, but can you apply it to the sleeveless home and add green pinstripes to just the home sleeveless. After thinking about it, I really dont care for the BP color, gold is good as an accent, but not a full jersey. Switch the green and gold on the BP and you got yourself a winner. I had an idea for caps too, see below:

Home jersey - same as it is

Road jersey - green cap with gold brim with shark logo

Alt jersey - gold cap with green brim and shark logo

BP cap - same as it is

hope I'm not bugging you with all these requests

Awesome stuff man, I really think that this set is complete....with just a bit of tweaking left. If you could ditch the green alt with the Tampa Bay script. I really like the way the off-white looks, but can you apply it to the sleeveless home and add green pinstripes to just the home sleeveless. After thinking about it, I really dont care for the BP color, gold is good as an accent, but not a full jersey. Switch the green and gold on the BP and you got yourself a winner. I had an idea for caps too, see below:

Home jersey - same as it is

Road jersey - green cap with gold brim with shark logo

Alt jersey - gold cap with green brim and shark logo

BP cap - same as it is

hope I'm not bugging you with all these requests

hey its no trouble - i'll make those changes asap

OD_Signature.jpg

Gordie,

I may be off on this, but to me the white outline around the shark doesn't help the hat. The shark still looks flat, though his outline really pops. I'm just thinking that from far away this probably won't look like a shark, but just like a colored shape with a bright white outline.

It's probably way too late in the game, but if the shark logo had some sort of brighter (not bright-as-white necessarily) highlights in it, I think it would help the logo on the hat to be much more well-defined.

All in all, this is a great set. Nice work.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

you got a point, the shark doesnt look right on the BP, go ahead and put the TB on the BP jersey. By the way you can ditch the uni set on the far left, I dont need it. When are you going to change the hats? and by the way, the BP and alt pants need to be changed to off-white

Archived