MLS Cup logo

Diablo de Tejas

Nice logo. I like how they tied the MLS' 10th anniversary into it.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

MLS definitely wanted to tie-in the 10th anniversary, I'm glad you caught that. It's good to see that they are finally distributing that logo. It has been in the works for quite some time now. There is a larger image of it on my website as well, and I would imagine it will be seen more in different publications/releases as it gets closer to the game.

Congrats, BB. That's some great work, and good to see that the people on these boards do get their work out there for the general public like this.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Mr. Barnes, that is damn near flawless! Those stars are a nice touch and the MLS CUP script screams Texas. Excellent, excellent job, sir.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Wow, I was on the MLS site a few days back to check up on the Madrid game, and I saw that logo and thought that was awesome, but I had no clue a CC member made it. Well done man, the logo is amazing :notworthy:

signature.png

Archived