NHL TV schedules

OMMF

But still there are more Phoenix Coyotes or Nashville Predators fans in the states then Leafs fans..

That...is probably not true.

Attendance

The Leafs only have the third highest total % in the NHL. While Phoenix and Nashville are somewhere near the bottom

Then back a year.

Nashville and Phoenix are DEAD LAST in total home attendance. On the road in avg. they're both in the 16,000s. The Leafs are 17,000.

Then another year.

Phoenix and Nashville are 29 and 26 in total home attendance. On the road in avg. Nashville has 16,213 and Phoenix has 16,777. While the Leafs have 17,377.

I bet there's more Predators fans in Nashville then there are leafs fans in the USA.

more leafs fans then habs fans.

I bet there's more Predators fans in Nashville then there are leafs fans in the USA.

Well, I bet you're just stupid.

Oooooo nice one! Dude I'm not trying to start a fight here I'm just stating my opinion on why some teams are getting more coverage then others.

1zqy8ok.gif

<-- native-born US citizen, Sens fan (yes, it's hard to explain)

Also a native born, US citizen and Sens fan.

Been a fan since Day One, part II. Everyone else was rooting for all the other expansion teams, no one liked Ottawa.

I always liked the Senators name. And I liked Rick Bowness, because I liked him as a former Bruins coach as well.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Bruins

Blackhawks

Canadiens

Maple Leaves

Rangers

Red Wings

First of all, it's the Leafs.

Second, is this website wrong?

http://www.nhluniforms.com/

Then go to 1924-25.

I see

Bruins

Tigers

Canadiens

Maroons

Senators

St. Pats

???? :blink:

The Original Six is the term used by fans of ice hockey to refer to the six National Hockey League teams that existed from the 1942 season through to before the league's expansion in 1967. They are:

* Montreal Canadiens (1909, joined NHL 1917)

* Toronto Maple Leaves (1917)

* Boston Bruins (1924)

* Detroit Red Wings (1926)

* Chicago Blackhawks (1926)

* New York Rangers (1926)

Bruins

Blackhawks

Canadiens

Maple Leaves

Rangers

Red Wings

First of all, it's the Leafs.

Second, is this website wrong?

http://www.nhluniforms.com/

Then go to 1924-25.

I see

Bruins

Tigers

Canadiens

Maroons

Senators

St. Pats

???? :blink:

The Original Six is the term used by fans of ice hockey to refer to the six National Hockey League teams that existed from the 1942 season through to before the league's expansion in 1967. They are:

* Montreal Canadiens (1909, joined NHL 1917)

* Toronto Maple Leaves (1917)

* Boston Bruins (1924)

* Detroit Red Wings (1926)

* Chicago Blackhawks (1926)

* New York Rangers (1926)

Darn, you just beat me to it!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

It's a historical misnomer, akin to calling the Netherlands "Holland." A more accurate term might be "The Six Survivors," as they are the six clubs that survived the Depression and the War. But anyway, the thing about Toronto is that its, well, Canadian. And while they do draw well on the road, while they and Montreal are the only Canadian teams you might be able to sell to the American public, they are still a Canadian team. There's a reason that the ratings for the '92 and '93 World Series weren't that great. There's a reason that the '04 Stanley Cup got record-low ratings. And that's because Nielsen doesn't count Canadian TV markets. The Lightning would've been better off playing with themselves. We're not talking about quantam physics here.

Leafs is a word. If a team can be called Sox, there is nothing wrong with being called the Leafs. Besides, it's found here: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=leafs

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Alright OMMF I'll just call your team the Brooins.

Yeah, that makes sense. :rolleyes:

So calling the Leafs the Leaves makes sense. So I'll just call the Red Sox the Red Socks.

That makes much more sense than calling them Brooins.

Keep it up, you're getting better. <_<

Alright OMMF I'll just call your team the Brooins.

Yeah, that makes sense. :rolleyes:

So calling the Leafs the Leaves makes sense. So I'll just call the Red Sox the Red Socks.

That makes much more sense than calling them Brooins.

Keep it up, you're getting better. <_<

I'm not calling the Red Sox the Brooins.

Archived