rams/cards crosover hat?

Krona

i just saw marshall faulk on espn talking about the hurricane. as petty as this seems, when the guy is talking about destruction, i noticed his new era hat that he had on backwards. it was rams blue, with a gold/white stl a la cardinals. does anyone know if this is a rams hat or is it just a fashion mlb hat?

Last football season you could buy them from Distant Replays,but not sure if you still can.They had:

Navy/Orange Cubs hat

Navy/gold Cardinals

Red/Black Braves

Black/Red Braves

Green/Black Yankees

Royal/Scarlet Yankees

There was a couple of others but these I remember the most.New Era did not have them on their site then,dont know if they do now or not.

98Falcons.png

When I visited Distant Replays' Atlanta HQ in July 2003 they had some there, and an employee told me New Era no longer was able to make NFL caps, so this was their solution -- MLB caps in NFL colors for teams that it could pass off as an NFL cap(hence, a Cubs navy-orange but no 'Sox' version). He said they were just going to experiment with it and see if they sold...

oddly enough, I've seen a hat in Finish Line recently...it's green and gold with a G on the front, though it's not the Packers G. it's the G from the SF Giants' BP hat/script. Being in Wisconsin, I figure folks are gonna look at it as a Packers hat around here. Wonder what Giants fans would think about a hat labeled as their team's in the rival A's colors, though? <_<

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think this one is pretty sharp...

SkinsSens.jpg

...and to answer Creamer's question, "No logo on the back."

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I think I've seen Yankees caps in every possible color combination. My (least) favorite is a lime green cap with a navy NY. I immediately thought about kryptonite and Homer Simpson blowing up the plant he works at and walking out glowing. It was horrible.

Anyway, that Nationals cap in 'Skins colors is very, very nice. But I do not wish to ever see the Orioles cap in Ravens colors, the bird must never be defaced... :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

When I visited Distant Replays' Atlanta HQ in July 2003 they had some there, and an employee told me New Era no longer was able to make NFL caps, so this was their solution -- MLB caps in NFL colors for teams that it could pass off as an NFL cap(hence, a Cubs navy-orange but no 'Sox' version). He said they were just going to experiment with it and see if they sold...

New Era cant make any NFL hats for about 7 years now until the NFL's current deal with Reebok is over. same goes for the NBA but New Era is allowed to do Hardwood Classics(retro logos) but the Reebok hats are made just as well the New Era hats are and i have found that the Reebok hats are a more consistant size than New Era has been lately

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Archived