Signiture Images for Those Who Want em

RedFalcon7

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about signatures for the Flint Generals and Port Huron Flags? :)

Flint Generals Website

Port Huron Flags website

I went to both those sites but couldnt find any logos, sorry... and since i dont know anything about the uhl its hard for me to know what logo to look for... if you wanna get the logos for both teams [including alternates if they exist] i would be more than happy to make your signitures

How about signatures for the Flint Generals and Port Huron Flags? :)

Flint Generals Website

Port Huron Flags website

Thanks  :D

I went to both those sites but couldnt find any logos, sorry... and since i dont know anything about the uhl its hard for me to know what logo to look for... if you wanna get the logos for both teams [including alternates if they exist] i would be more than happy to make your signitures

Flags logo

Flags wallpaper

Generals

How about these? :)

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

I would love one with the Utah Jazz on top (Kirilenko on the left, preferrably blocking somebody, but as long as he's in their new unis it doesn't really matter), next have the Tampa Bay Buccs (any Cadillac Williams pic on the left), and BYU on the bottom (any current football player will do). Thanks a ton!

ujsignature.png

Take a look at my signitures under this message. If you like them and want some made for your favorite team, leave a post under here or email at RedFalconATL@yahoo.com or check AIM for RedFalconATL. Will have them done as quickly as possible.

Im an Aussie so my teams are all over the place. Would you be able to make Houston Rockets, Atlanta Braves, Dallas Stars and one for North Carolina Tar Heels. From what ive seen they are awesome. Keep up the great work. Thanks mate.

artest.jpg

Take a look at my signitures under this message. If you like them and want some made for your favorite team, leave a post under here or email at RedFalconATL@yahoo.com or check AIM for RedFalconATL. Will have them done as quickly as possible.

Sorry mate, almost forgot, if it is possible are you able to make one up for the Melbourne Demons. They are my fav team in the Australian Football League. If you need a logo for them i can e-mail it to you. Thanks champ.

artest.jpg

Archived