Signiture Images for Those Who Want em

RedFalcon7

Take a look at my signitures under this message. If you like them and want some made for your favorite team, leave a post under here or email at RedFalconATL@yahoo.com or check AIM for RedFalconATL. Will have them done as quickly as possible.

Sorry mate, almost forgot, if it is possible are you able to make one up for the Melbourne Demons. They are my fav team in the Australian Football League. If you need a logo for them i can e-mail it to you. Thanks champ.

I would need the logos, sorry i dont know anything about any football league other than the nfl and the afl...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay im trying really hard and im sorry for the wait... I know i forgot some so if it was yours and you want it bad enough, request it again... Here are the ones ive got done so far...

UTAjazz.jpg

TBbuccaneers.jpg

BYUcougars.jpg

I got the best of both worlds for you... Kirilenko in the air in the old uni and Kirilenko in the new uni... I had a bucs one made for someone else that requested it and it happened to have cadillac because im an auburn fan [take a look at my sig] and the byu one i had a little trouble with, hope you like it... And those are three different images, please save them and make them a gif, if you dont know how, refer to my original post in this topic...

---------------

SFniners.jpg

SFgiants.jpg

Hoping this is what you were looking for...

HOUrockets.jpg

ATLbraves.jpg

DALstars.jpg

UNCtarheels.jpg

Hope you like those, it's cool to know that an Aussie is a fan of the Falcons and im not all alone [im from New England, Patriot Country...] If you want, you can steal my falcons sig...

ATLbanner.jpg

And again, please make a gif image out of that... if you dont know how, its right in my initial post at the top of page 1 in this topic... and i'd also suggest separating the braves and rockets images if you make a gif because they look bad one after the other...

HOUrockets.jpg

ATLbraves.jpg

DALstars.jpg

UNCtarheels.jpg

Hope you like those, it's cool to know that an Aussie is a fan of the Falcons and im not all alone [im from New England, Patriot Country...] If you want, you can steal my falcons sig...

ATLbanner.jpg

And again, please make a gif image out of that... if you dont know how, its right in my initial post at the top of page 1 in this topic... and i'd also suggest separating the braves and rockets images if you make a gif because they look bad one after the other...

Mate they are fantastic. its good to know that there are falcons fans in new england, hopefully someone can knock them off there perch this season. thanks again for those, as i said they are great, keep up the good work. :notworthy:

Archived