Signiture Images for Those Who Want em

RedFalcon7

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you think you could make a Detroit Lions one, specifically with Barry Sanders? Thanks.

i like to keep the signatures rather current but i could do a special barry one for you, maybe i'll make a lions one with kevin jones and roy williams and you could use both, make them a gif like mine... but i'll make a barry for you because i happen to love barry sanders

DETlions.jpg

Bsanders.jpg

How bout these?

Do you think you could make a Detroit Lions one, specifically with Barry Sanders? Thanks.

i like to keep the signatures rather current but i could do a special barry one for you, maybe i'll make a lions one with kevin jones and roy williams and you could use both, make them a gif like mine... but i'll make a barry for you because i happen to love barry sanders

DETlions.jpg

Bsanders.jpg

How bout these?

Thanks, you know you can't resist the Barry...still my favorite player. Stupid question, how do I put it in my sig now?

Can i get one of Ron Burgandy making sweet love with warmed bagel?

you know as much as i would love to, ive never seen that movie and dont even know what the hell youre talking about... besides, i specialize in sports sigs, seeing as how this is a sports logo website and all...

Can you do Oregon football with Jonathan Stewart, Dennis Dixon and Autzen Stadium.

But can i have one in green tint and one in yellow tint?

Please and thank you.

tell you what, how about i make one sig, green and yellow gradient [see my barry sanders] those two guys on the left and autzen stadium on the right... sound good? however im going to need help getting pics of stewart and dixon...

Archived