Sign in to follow this  
simpsontide

New auburn alt uniforms

Edit: it's a joke. Just read the bottom of the page.

I love it(G)!!!!!!!!! Roll Tide !!!!! Man...these things are ugly and check out the 2007 helmet!!!

uniform_progression.jpg

au_football_jersey.jpg

Hey tohasbo, your sig is annoying. Scale it down or get rid of it. Have some common sense.

I want a better look at that 2007 helmet....is that brown? Its very "Cats: the football team" very off off off Broadway. Yuck. What a dumb idea. I think this proves that gay men (I am trully sorry) shouldnt design uniforms.

It has been rumored that Auburn will wear Orange Alternates because of the All-Auburn, All-Orange Promotion from the school's SGA. Altough this was also rumored last year during the All-Auburn All-Orange game against LSU.

Auburn hasn't worn orange since Bo Jackson was there. I have a pic but its on my other comp.

I don't get the pants on the last two. If the top half shows they're Tigers, do the claw marks on the pants mean they're clawing at themselves?

Sounds psychotic. They need counseling.

Somewhere, a Cincinnati Bengals executive scratches his chin thoughtfully, wondering if anyone has the copyright for those designs...

...and a Nike exec says to himself, "I know 15 teams we could use that for as a template."

Hideous

is that real?

(Sighs, grabs brige of nose with thumb and index finger, shakes head)

no