O's logo

P.I.L.L.

I'll say this, you definitely come up with some interesting and out-of-the-box concepts, that's for damn sure!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

o%27slogo.jpg

What is wrong with you?

That's seriously funny as hell, but a bit odd coming from a guy with a Richard Simmons avatar, don't you think?

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Personally, I don't get it. It seems a bit (well, not "a bit"...more like "a lot") abstract, really.

- Why does it look like the bird's got lips?

- I get the curvy unibrow as the seams to a baseball, but it looks like a cross between Roman Cechmanek's Philadelphia days and The Rock's People's Eyebrow.

- Speaking of eyes, why does the bird's right eye look good, while the left eye looks like someone smacked this guy with the ugly stick?

- Again, what's with the swoosh?

- Why the tiny overflow of orange just between the right eye and the top of the beak?

- And do I really need to mention the two different fonts? Better than four as on the Washington concept, but these don't mix.

Yeah, dude, this :censored: is weird.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

r u happy i f-ing changed it. but i'm not happy about it.

dude, i was just razzing you a bit, don't change it on my account...

I think that would look really good if it just didnt look so off. I agree with wheateater on almost everything he said, LMU when he said it looks like it was punched. Just fix up the face and you might have something going.

teamsnew2.png

Archived